Popular on Rezul
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- Coast Title Insurance Agency adds Licia Bleidner to their team
- Concierge Auctions Closes Out Its Best Year Yet with 29% Growth, Over $3.4B in Global Bids, Record-Setting Sales, and Historic Activity
- Atlanta Real Estate Market 2020 Outlook Is Strong
- The Tayion Collection Announces Fashionable Sponsorship With Magic Mens
- SBH Real Estate Group Acquires Vacant Retail Building in Burbank, CA for $3.65 Million
- Healthcare Author Louis Bezich Announces Free Kindle Campaign for His New Book, "Crack the Code"
- 1,640±Acre Retreat with Private Runway/Hangar and World-Rated Golf Course on Texas Gulf Coast to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions
- Performance Guarantee Insurance developed by Edge Management LLC
- Advertising Trends to Watch Out For in 2020
Paaras Vijan has joined the Weichert Commercial Brokerage team as a Sr. Vice President in their Morris Plains office. Paaras specializes in exclusively representing both buyers & sellers of high-quality retail shopping centers and other types of net-leased properties throughout the country. He delivers expert advisory and acquisition services across various asset types but is known for being niche specialist in the acquisition and disposition of gas station & convenience store properties.
Mr. Vijan has extensive experience working with national, regional, and local retail businesses, has a deep understanding of real estate value from an operator's point of view and enjoys consulting on all the "why" issues that affect a retailer's success at a specific location.
More on Rezul News
- Tracy Alderman Joins Sheldon Properties LLC
- Transit Screen Software, TransitAccess™, Goes Greener with Car Charging Stations
- Beacon Lake Honored at Laurel Awards
- Turnkey business opportunity hotel in Historic District of Lanesboro
- Stunning home for sale in Blaine is almost brand new!
"I am so pleased to have Paaras join our team" said Mr. Sousa, "his experience and knowledge will play a huge role in assisting our private investor client base grow their wealth and expand their portfolios".
Weichert Commercial Brokerage consistently delivers the highest quality real estate services through its office, industrial, retail, investment, tenant representation and commercial land brokerage divisions. During the past 17 years, NJBIZ magazine has ranked Weichert Commercial among the top commercial real estate companies in New Jersey, and CoStar Group, Inc. has ranked it in the Top Power Brokers in New Jersey since 2002.
Filed Under: Commercial Real Estate
Latest on Rezul News
- Europe Digital Transformation Market i
- Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
- Where Will The Pigment Dispersion Market Go Next?
- Cyclic Olefin Copolymer Market Status, Players, Forecast and Opportunities 2020-2026
- BiKi.com Enters Strategic Cooperation with Kava, First DeFi App Built on Cosmos Ecosystem
- How to recover Microsoft account password in windows 10
- Spirit airlines canceled flight compensation
- The Event Industry's Leading Service Provider
- Your Convenient Solution to Innovative Lighting
- How to Book Aeromexico Flight Ticket? Get Step by Step Procedure Here
- Bioeconomy Consulting Group Adds Top Government Funding Expert
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners are proud to present a CLE for the National Business Institute
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. awarded patent for geofencing-based, media authentication aimed at real-estate appraisals and commercial underwriting
- Toll Brothers' new Heron Lakes community now open for sales
- Local Bristol roofing contractor Clifton Roofers Ltd expand services & service areas in Bristol Avon
- EvenTide and TrailMark Honored at Laurel Awards
- Evolve IP Expands Global Leadership in Hospitality Industry
- Icon Management Awarded Three Year Management Contract Of The Meadows Country Club
- Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Caliber Home Loans Coral Gables as a Gold Member
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Impact Investments Partnerships