Popular on Rezul
- Know the low-fare Hawaiian airlines flights seat booking process
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- 迷你倉 Are Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Inside Information Regarding Alpha Femme Keto Genix
- Yoga Diet Tips: what should you eat after and before yoga Class?
- Saidcard LLC Provides Lee & Associates Atlanta Antibody Testing for Staff Coming Back to Work
- Improve Knowledge About Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs
- Makler Heidelberg - Learn From The Experiences
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Meet nect MODEM: Green and Safe Portable LTE Modem with Ultrafast Connection Speed
Either light baggage or heavy baggage but every passenger need to carry baggage for which Southwest Airlines has a specific baggage policy for every passenger, if you have also booked the ticket then you should also see the points given below.
The carry-on Baggage policy of Southwest Airlines
According to this policy, a passenger is allowed to carry "1 bag and 1 personal item" that can be loaded in the overhead cabin of the flight.
Carry-on bag should not exceed the dimension of 10 x 16 x 24 inches if the dimension exceeds then it will be considered as check-in baggage.
Personal item should be in the dimension 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches, items considered as a personal item is the purse, laptop, mini camera etc.
More on Rezul News
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
If the passenger is carrying the pet carrier then it will also be considered as carry-on baggage.
The checked-in Baggage policy of Southwest Airlines
According to the policy of checked-in baggage, the bags can be checked-in at the ticket counter/Tagging kiosk or online check-in through the online portal of the airlines.
Southwest Airlines allows 2 check baggage for free and charge $75 for the 3rd bag.
The baggage check-in process should be completed prior to 4 hours of the flight departure and 1 hour prior to the departure when flying to an international destination.
The checked-in baggage should not be more than 23 kg in weight and 62 inches in dimension.
Southwest Airlines charge $75 for the over-weight & over-size bag and Southwest also don't allow its passengers to prepay for the baggage, they have to pay at the airport.
After making the Southwest airlines reservations if the person is facing any problem in the baggage policy then he can contact the customer cure of Southwest Airlines to gather more information
Latest on Rezul News
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Nu Menu Solutions Offers Covid-19 Prevention Technology
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Find Your Funds Easier on Find My Funds
- Highly Critical Factors About Is CBD Oil Helpful For Anxiety
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- CBD Oil Is Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"