Popular on Rezul
- Is your employer taking advantage of you?
- Crowdfunding Bum ahora es bilingüe, a medida que prospera el mercado español de los EE.UU
- Bentzel Mechanical purchases 7,920-square-foot industrial property in St. Petersburg
- Health Insurance Is Most Trusted Online
- Discover New 55+ Homes in Aurora at the Grand Opening of Lennar's Inspiration on January 18 & 19
- Highly Informative Details Regarding Surety Bonds
- Las Vegas commercial real estate company factors in two $40 million deals to close out 2019
- RestorationMaster Adds New Micro-Sites for ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration of Mt. Sterling, IL
- Faroe Islands saw double-digit tourism growth in 2019
- One Park Financial Helps Santa Deliver Smiles Supporting Nicklaus Children's Hospital's "Spread Joy" Toy Drive
A new program developed by Bottom Line Results Consulting (BLRC LLC), based in Lincoln, RI, has streamlined the process so that Rhode Island and Massachusetts consumers can obtain the money they need and contractors are no longer missing out on mid-sized to bigger renovation projects.
"I developed this program when I personally experienced the challenge," notes Paul Lefebvre, MBA, Paul has a accountCEO and Founder at BLRC LLC, Bottom Line Results Consulting and an experienced controller and accountant. "I needed a new heating system that was estimated at about $4,500. The contractors I talked to offered no financing options. I also didn't want the hassle of a home equity loan. I was stuck."
More on Rezul News
- Lennar's First Two Collections at Serrano Summit Grand Open February 8
- PINC appoints Mike Medcalfe as Vice President of Customer Success
- Get Incredible Value in a New Lennar Home at Gold Creek Valley
- Market Maker Files 15c211 for CEN Biotech Inc
- 303 NETWORKS Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary
He continued, "But this gave me the idea to work directly with lending institutions and the contractor community to develop a simple finance program for those mid-sized jobs of approximately $1,000 - $40,000."
Members of the Rhode Island Builders Association, Rhode Island Association of Public Accountants, and Rhode Island Society of CPA's, Bottom Line Results Consulting has made arrangements with multiple regional banks to simplify the loan process – often with one page, online applications. Consumer can choose from multiple financing institutions for their home improvement project. Contractors are engaged under an agreement with BLRC LLC to participate in this program.
Once the loan process is completed, the consumer receives the loan proceeds, signs the contractor's estimate/quote, provides the initial deposit to the contractor and the project begins
For more information visit BLRCLLC.com or contact: Paul F. Lefebvre, 401.338-2439, Paul@blrcllc.com, 4 Lantern Brook Drive, Lincoln, RI 02865.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Rezul News
- Your Trusted Roof Specialists
- Experience Africa Like You Never Have Before
- FRUKOSTFÖRELÄSNING MED NIKLAS DELMAR
- Kobe Bryant passes away at the age of 41
- The Leading VW and Audi Service Specialists
- Horse Properties in Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek Arizona
- World Encephalitis Day 2020 Encephalitis Conference
- Heritage at Highland Park to host model grand opening weekend
- Toll Brothers Colorado to participate in National Sales Event
- Ann Keohan Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcome Specialty Public Adjusters, Inc. as a New Trustee Member
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- Taking Control versus Asking Permission - "Skills to Back Yourself"
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Steps to change the password of iCloud account
- Your First Step to Creating a Life You Love
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV