Popular on Rezul
- Aplikasi Poker Online Populer di kalangan orang
- Agen Sbobet - Sumber Informasi Penting
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
- Finding Your Dream Home In Today's Low Inventory Market
- Finest Details About Buy Social Media Marketing
- Do Black Lives Matter in the Federal Government? Plaintiff, Mary Pitt Contends
- A Renowned Manufacturer of Filling and Capping Machine
- StingHD Announces Instagram Giveaway To Celebrate Move Of Headquarters To Boca Raton
- Enormous Details Related To Mmogah
- PORTRIX LOGISTIC SOFTWARE partners with Chain.io to Power Digital Innovation
A new program developed by Bottom Line Results Consulting (BLRC LLC), based in Lincoln, RI, has streamlined the process so that Rhode Island and Massachusetts consumers can obtain the money they need and contractors are no longer missing out on mid-sized to bigger renovation projects.
"I developed this program when I personally experienced the challenge," notes Paul Lefebvre, MBA, Paul has a accountCEO and Founder at BLRC LLC, Bottom Line Results Consulting and an experienced controller and accountant. "I needed a new heating system that was estimated at about $4,500. The contractors I talked to offered no financing options. I also didn't want the hassle of a home equity loan. I was stuck."
More on Rezul News
- The 100 Best Places To Buy A Vacation Rental in 2020. Report Download Now Available
- Atlantic Cruising Yachts Expanding to Texas with New Partnership: ACY Texas
- Working parent support is not just for mommas. Working parenthood takes a Villyge
- New Wheaton model home now open in beautiful Naples Reserve
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
He continued, "But this gave me the idea to work directly with lending institutions and the contractor community to develop a simple finance program for those mid-sized jobs of approximately $1,000 - $40,000."
Members of the Rhode Island Builders Association, Rhode Island Association of Public Accountants, and Rhode Island Society of CPA's, Bottom Line Results Consulting has made arrangements with multiple regional banks to simplify the loan process – often with one page, online applications. Consumer can choose from multiple financing institutions for their home improvement project. Contractors are engaged under an agreement with BLRC LLC to participate in this program.
Once the loan process is completed, the consumer receives the loan proceeds, signs the contractor's estimate/quote, provides the initial deposit to the contractor and the project begins
For more information visit BLRCLLC.com or contact: Paul F. Lefebvre, 401.338-2439, Paul@blrcllc.com, 4 Lantern Brook Drive, Lincoln, RI 02865.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Rezul News
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- BTS Merch – Just Don't Miss Golden Opportunity
- Highly Informative Details Regarding Blaux Review
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Important Specifications About Situs Poker Online
- Poker Terpercaya Is Most Trusted Online
- Poker Online – Read True Reviews Now!
- Highly Informative Details Regarding Fitted Jeans
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- Ebay Account For Sale – Beneficial Aspects Online
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Cape Town's Leading Secure, Affordable and Convenient Storage Facility