Popular on Rezul
- All Your ICT Solution Requirements Answered 149
- Apply Casino Verification Order To Gather All Vital Details
- Put Locker Is Truly An Amazing Service Provider
- Finest Details About Translation Services Uk
- Homeowners Insurance in Florida Available from Sanford Insurance Center
- Highly Important Factors About Online Reel Game Site
- Highly Important Factors About Runescape 2007 Gold
- Winston Towers 300 Picks Corner Property Management To Manage Luxury High-Rise In Cliffside Park NJ
- The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparer's (FALDP) 10th Annual Conference to be held September 14, 2019 in Daytona Beach, FL
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
Products Offered by Rare Woods:
1. Flooring Timber:
Rare Woods supplies a wide variety of woods appropriate for flooring, ranging from White Oak, Maple, Boire and Panga Panga. They have a professional sales team, aiming at advising their customers to choose the right option for their flooring.
2. Decking Timber:
Rare Woods offer different kinds of timbers, so that their customers can get an attractive outdoor deck. Apart from supplying ready to install decking timbers, they also provide the option to opt for woods like Balau or Garapa, from their enormous stock of the staple hardwood species.
More on Rezul News
- American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archeological Study Amidst Major Renovation of the Alamo
- Concierge Auctions Announces July/August Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 8 U.S. States
- Saum G To Release New Music album "Alternate Paths"
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services arranges the purchase of Cochise Self Storage
3. Structural Timbers:
They offer structural timbers for pergolas and deck support, with a range of hard-wearing and attractive timber. The most popular types include Balau, Meranti, Keruing and Iroko.
4. Timber for Joinery:
For joinery, Meranti and Iroko, are the two most popular types of timbers that their customers enjoy. Rare Woods, the merchant keeps a full range of sizes and lengths in these timbers. However, they also have some alternatives, which include Afromosia or the ultimate Burmese teak wood.
5. Wood for Cladding and Screens:
Nothing is more attractive than a home with cladded timber. Some types of timbers which are usually applied for cladding are Purpleheart, Western Red Cedar, American Redwood, Garapa and Balau.
6. Timber for Stairs and Balustrades:
They offer everything ranging from Clear Pine to Burmese teak wood for the stairs. So, the customers can pick one as per their own choice.
More on Rezul News
- Local Real Estate Stager Is a Finalist in the Home Staging Industry Awards
- Live Large with Dual Master Suites in New Homes at Covara
- Lennar's Ventana and Viridian Communities Now Selling in Ranch Cordova
- Hello Sustainable Hair: New Mom Gretchen Rossi Partners with OMORFIE
- Real Estate Investing With A Purpose
7. Wood for Furniture:
The experienced craftsmanship turns a piece of solid wood into a beautiful piece of art. Wooden furniture helps enhance the elegance and décor of any property. Rare Woods understands the requirements of the clients and offers high-quality wooden furniture.
Rare Woods also provides a range of machining services to help the customers out, so that they get the most out of the raw timbers. To learn more about Rare Woods, please visit their website http://www.rarewoods.co.za/
About Rare Woods:
Established in 1982, Rare Woods is aiming at distributing the best-quality timbers to their customers across South Africa. They supply timber to diverse industry members which include manufacturers, construction companies, architects, shopfitters, small businesses and many others.
12 Nourse Avenue, Epping Industria 2
Cape Town, 7460, South Africa
Tel: 021 535 2004
Latest on Rezul News
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Trump's Kidney Care Executive Order Validates New Renality Approach to Chronic Kidney Disease
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- Italy Sotheby's International Realty and Concierge Auctions Announce Strategic Alliance
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: June 2019
- Fly in for GreyHawk's Flock Party on July 27
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- Burroughs, Inc. Announces New Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer
- Plaintiff Contends: DHS not following OPM Policies and Procedures in Hiring Military Veteran holding 30-Point Preference Status
- Capital Allocation Partners is Pleased to Announce the Acquisition of Gateway Towers
- Lennar's SuperHome Design Takes Home Three Awards at the 2019 North Metro Tour of Homes
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Tracy Hills Is Now Selling With 22 New Home Models To Tour
- AUA, Charles Drew University Join Forces to Increase Med School Diversity
- Al Jarreau Tribute Album Debuts Today
- Just In - Lakeland Property for Sale
- Using PCIe SSDs to the limit. StarWind teamed up with Mellanox, Intel, and Supermicro to build the fastest hyperconverged cluster ever
- Song to Honor the Memory of JFK Jr
- Longfin consultant is speaking out on the SEC's case
- New Love Relationship Science Online Public Opinion Service Polls Human Behavior and Social Relations