Popular on Rezul
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Laureates Confirmed For The 17th World Summit Of The Nobel Peace Laureates In Merida, Yucatan
- 4Fingers Crispy Fried Chicken is Coming to Los Angeles
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Rick Stern, on Computerworld Recognition
- A Strategy To Win Back The White House
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Brentwood, Missouri Opens
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
More on Rezul News
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Toll Brothers to begin building in Berthoud golf community
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
More on Rezul News
- Scaffolding Hire Solutions in South Africa
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- ERA Wilder Realty Hosts Two Events to Support MDA Summer Camp
- Concierge Auctions Announces August/September Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 10 U.S. States
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on Rezul News
- StreetLights Residential Breaks Ground on Phase Three of Frisco Development
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agent of the Month
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
- Austin's MUZE Prepares to Open Its Doors
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Soak in the Essence of Durban at Avondale Boutique Hotel
- Conspire Web Services reduces cloud backup costs by up to 25x
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Lennar Grand Opens Three New Communities and 10 Model Homes this Saturday in Woodland
- Lennar's Merano at D'Andrea in Sparks Grand Opens August 24!
- The August 2019 Issue Of The Family Office Real Estate Magazine is Available
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $46 MM Loan on New Orleans Boutique Hotel
- Airlite Plastics Co. - Acquires KODIAKOOLER®
- MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage
- Lantek and Danobatgroup develop expert software for the automotive sector
- New Risk Assessment Tool from SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Prevents BOM Rejection