Popular on Rezul
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- The Honorable Brian Sandoval to Receive Eagle Leadership Award in Las Vegas on Friday, March 15th
- FAQ Chatbot Launches for National Hemp Association
- This International Women's Day Statues for Equality Makes History
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
- Gladiator Lending Reviews Rise of Debt Scams and Loan Complaints in 2019
- New Patent Published for Control of Wood Boring Insects: Patent No.: US 10,219,518 - Seeking Investment and/or Licensing Opportunities for Technology
- New Construction Two-Tenant Retail in Edina, Minn., Sells for $8.25M
- Blessings Can Happen at the Worst of Times – How This Family Gave with an Open Heart
- Marina del Palma to be the Featured Community in 25th Annual Flagler Parade of Homes
Youngraceful understands how hectic women's schedules can be and can't always attend to their hair, so they offer the following features for their pre-bonded hair extensions:
They don't require maintenance as others do. This means that clients don't have to think about maintenance costs. However, if they become worn out, the client will arrange a top-up appointment with their technicians.
Pre-bonded hair extensions will improve volume and length to the client's hair.
Pre-bonded extensions are available in different hair colors.
More on Rezul News
- Trez Capital Enters Phoenix-area Retail Real Estate Market with Completion of $47.3M Refinance Loan
- Concord Capital Partners Signs WeWork to Long Term Lease at San Francisco Highrise
- Heilind Asia Will Exhibit at Booth C617 in Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Tradeshow
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
These hair extensions will last between four to six months with proper aftercare.
They can be customized to suit and enhance the client's hair. The individual strands can be a mix of colors so they can be used for highlights.
"We understand that women are very particular with their hair. This is why we provide them with semi-permanent hair extensions that don't require high maintenance. We want to promote convenience, which is why the hair extensions for created in the first place." Lily Li, responsible for Youngraceful's professional sales, shares.
Youngraceful recommends clients to pay attention to the following when using pre-bonded hair extensions:
Keratin isn't indestructible, so heat and hair products must be lightly used with this bond. Heat can easily melt the bond and cause them to fall out. With that said, clients must be careful when using hair straighteners to prevent any damage. Also, hair products, such as conditioners, can break down keratin. Clients must only apply conditioners to the mid and bottom sections of the hair to prevent lubrication and damage of the bonds.
More on Rezul News
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
- Tackling Homelessness Through Digital Transformation: Palm Beach County Partners with Dharma Platform to More Effectively Aid the Most Vulnerable
- Good News for First Time Buyers
Since pre-bonded hair extensions are only applicable for single-use, clients must be careful when brushing their hair.
The removal of this type of hair extension is different from the others. It will require the use of acetone to breakdown the keratin bonds.
Youngraceful has been operating as a professional hair manufacturer for more than twenty years. They both produce and deliver different types of hair extensions. Being a veteran in the industry, they always aim 100% quality in all of their products.
For more information, please contact Youngraceful using the details provided:
Tel.: +86 13598081606
Email: +86 0371 86557063
Weidu District, Xuchang City, Henan Province, China
Latest on Rezul News
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- New Luxury Loft Living in Tulsa Meadow Gold District
- Florida Residential Real Estate Investor Hires Spring Intern
- First Coast Apartment Association Announces Board of Directors
- Christopher T. Gore – Your Attorney for Criminal Offences
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- CodeMint Announces 2019 Updates for Final Year Project Research Topics in Education Just in time For Undergraduates
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- NFL Star & Mogul Mommy Open Up Luxe Baby Store in the Shops at Hudson Yards New York City
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- Sterling Green Appoints Corner Property Management To Manage Luxurious Property In Fairfield, NJ
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes Her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Enjoy The Latest SoundCloud Transgender Braydbunch Rapper Hip Hop
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica