Popular on Rezul
- Breathtaking La Jolla Coast Home Designed by Frederick Liebhardt
- Premium SEO Friendly Parking Domains for Sale or Lease by Parking Management Services of America (PMSA)
- Smm Panel Instagram Is Top Rated By Experts
- Detailed procedure to recover deleted Gmail account after 30 days of deletion
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- MAKWA GLOBAL Subsidiaries Receive SBA 8(a) Certifications
- Jade Simmons, New Candidate for President of the United States, Sponsors Women's History Month Celebration
- Real Estate News - Polk Ohio's The89Housebuyer.com Buy & Sell Homes Locally From Motivated Sellers
- First Foal From Code West, Foals At Westwin Farms
Rare Graded Comic Books, Comic Art, Vintage Japanese Toys, More at Bruneau & Co.'s April 4th Auction
The auction is loaded with hundreds of graded rare comic books, generous key book lots, many Marvel and D.C. comics and a great collection of tin key wind, friction and battery-op Japanese robots and tin toys. Some nice original comic art will also come up for bid. The very first lot is a 1999 Nintendo Game Boy Pokémon yellow sealed video game graded CAS 90 (est. $500-$800).
"Our first comic and toy auction of the year is always an exciting one, and this catalog is certainly going to drive collectors wild," Travis Landry said. "First Iron Man, first Groot, first Lizard, and first Red Hood – these are just some of the great keys we are offering."
Mr. Landry added, "In addition to the great selection of comic books, toy collectors will be drooling for the collection of robots. Some are certainly the greatest examples to have come for sale in a long time. The Mirrorman and Zabitan from Akumaizer 3 are sure to attract attention."
Kevin Bruneau, the president of Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers, said, "With spring comes the retro nostalgic vibe to Bruneau & Co. Pop Culture auctions are some of the most fun in the gallery. There is a fine selection of original comic artwork including a watercolor by Dan Green for the Marvel Comics graphic novel Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa. It is an absolute masterpiece."
The Dan Green original artwork for the graphic novel Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa is a beautiful single panel featuring Dr. Strange in Shamballa, surrounded by wisps of red wind with surreal biomorphic faces towering over him. The circa 1986 watercolor, with an image size of 13 inches by 5 ¼ inches, less the frame, is the ultimate Dr. Strange collectible (est. $1,000-$1,500).
More on Rezul News
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Eitan Eldar: "Coronavirus crisis could be an opportunity to invest in the UK real estate"
- BiKi.com Lists Leading Korean Project ICON, One of the World's Most Utilized Blockchain Platforms
Rare graded comic books will be plentiful and will be led by a copy of Marvel Comics Tales of Suspense #39 from March 1963, featuring the origin and first appearance of Iron Man, graded CGC 4.5 (est. $4,000-$6,000); and a copy of Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #6 from Nov. 1963, with the first appearance and origin of the Lizard, graded CBCS 8.0 (est. $2,000-$3,000).
Two highly desirable comic books have identical estimates of $1,500-$2,000. One is a copy of DC Comics Detective Comics #168 from Feb. 1951, featuring the first appearance of the Red Hood identity and origin of the Joker, graded CGC 2.0. The other is a copy of Marvel Comics Incredible Hulk #181 from Nov. 1974, featuring the first full appearance of Wolverine, CGC 7.0.
A Bullmark Mirrorman Ultraman tin lithograph toy in the box, made in Japan circa 1978, graded C8.5+ for both box and toy, is wonderfully preserved example for the serious collector and has a pre-sale estimate of $700-$1,000. The graphics are clean and vibrant, making for a beautiful display, and the toy boasts a strong structure and undertray, to go with bright glossy lithography.
A Japanese Yoshiya Chief Robotman battery-op tin toy in the box, made in Japan around 1955, is expected to change hands for $600-$900. The toy is graded C8+, with minimal signs of wear, bright chrome and near-mint paint, with minimal light scattered scratching. It was tested and is working. The box is graded C7+ and shows vibrant graphics, despite some edge and end wear.
Online bidding will be offered by LiveAuctioneers.com, Invaluable.com, Bidsquare.com and bidLIVE.Bruneauandco.com, plus the mobile app "Bruneau & Co." on iTunes or GooglePlay. Phone and absentee bids will also be accepted. To bid by phone, the number is 401-533-9980.
More on Rezul News
- Important Specifications About Earn Google Play Money
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- BiKi.com Announces World Premiere Listing of Asia Reserve Currency Coin, World's First Microasset
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
Bruneau & Co. is currently accepting quality consignments for that and all future auctions, with commissions as low as zero percent. Now would be a good time to clean out your attic. To contact Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers about consigning a single piece or an entire collection, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Or, you can phone them at (401) 533-9980.
To learn more about Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers and the Spring Comic Book & Toy Auction on Saturday, April 4th, at 11 am Eastern, visit www.bruneauandco.com. Updates are posted often.
About Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers:
Established in 2015 by owner Kevin Bruneau, Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers is an energetic and young auction house built on the backbone of over fifty years of combined experience in the antiques and auction world. Bruneau & Co. believes in bridging the gap between antique and contemporary utilizing modern day methods to market history in a fast-paced, ever-changing world. We take pride in orchestrating specialty and single owner catalogs giving proper and factual representation of any and all "cool" items of value. As a multifaceted company our expertise goes beyond the traditional antique; we follow market trends and bring to light what the public calls for. From its beginning, Bruneau & Co. has been partnered with Altered Reality Entertainment, parent company of Rhode Island Comic Con in organizing toy, comic, and collectible auctions bringing Pop Culture to a live auction environment. Our focus on emerging markets extends to contemporary and urban art, modern design, and Asian arts. To learn more, visit www.bruneauandco.com.
Bruneau & Co. Auctioneers
63 Fourth Avenue
Cranston, RI 02910 (USA)
Latest on Rezul News
- The Top Stainless Steel Laser Cutting Service Provider in Gauteng
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Only 8 New Construction Homes Remain at Traditions at Chesterfield
- Heritage at Pennington now offering virtual tours
- Finance Advice: BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- Real Estate: BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- McDonnell and Associates PA Proudly Introduces "McDonnell Sonic Signings"
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- The Best in The Event Hiring Industry
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day
- Screen, Quarantine and Monitor with MedWand's™ New, Cutting-Edge Telemedicine Kit: Mobile SQM DOC
- Bella Vista by Lennar is Coming Soon!
- New Organization Affects Positive Change In The Midst Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hair MaskOr Conditioner First?