Popular on Rezul
- 迷你倉 Are Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Inside Information Regarding Alpha Femme Keto Genix
- Yoga Diet Tips: what should you eat after and before yoga Class?
- Saidcard LLC Provides Lee & Associates Atlanta Antibody Testing for Staff Coming Back to Work
- Makler Heidelberg - Learn From The Experiences
- Why you need to book your seat on Southwest airlines
- Improve Knowledge About Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs
- How do I check my reservation on United Airlines?
- Important Tips About Finding Moses Bassinet
- Learn To Be A Good Gamer With League Of Legends
William Neo joins the team with over 20 years' experience in the distributor industry having worked with some of the world's leading companies including Arrow and Nu Horizons. He previously held senior roles as BU Director, PEMCO and General Manager, Global EMS. Through various roles, William Neo has a proven track record of increasing revenues, profitability and client base. At Heilind, he will be responsible for overseeing all sales activities across Asia Pacific region.
William Neo commented on his new role: "I'm excited to be joining such a dynamic organization. I look forward to the challenges and opportunities to guide an international and fast growing team. Many aspects of my previous experience will translate well into this position and I know I will be able to bring a fresh new perspective to Heilind."
More on Rezul News
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
William Sim, President of Heilind Asia Pacific added: "William Neo's appointment is pivotal to shaping the future of the Heilind sales team as we continue to experience exponential growth. His clear focus on sales drive and client relationships will prove invaluable to Heilind's strategy. I'm sure he can lead the sales teams to greater heights and we at Heilind are pleased to welcome him to the Heilind family."
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 22 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- The Original Flame – Peterborough's Fireplace Experts
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- How can I change my Facebook Password without knowing my password?
- A Complete Guide Of Air France Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Traci Creighton Earns RENE and e-PRO Certifications
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida 1st Edition
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Eitan Eldar: "UK's real estate market remains stable despite coronavirus lockdown"