Popular on Rezul
- Ikon Arts Foundation is pleased to announce the release of Dis / Inheritance: New Croatian Photography
- Thomas William Furniture to Participate in 37th La Quinta Arts Festival
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- FAQ Chatbot Launches for National Hemp Association
- The Honorable Brian Sandoval to Receive Eagle Leadership Award in Las Vegas on Friday, March 15th
- This International Women's Day Statues for Equality Makes History
- Global Headlight Tester Market Technology Trends in Future, Status and Forecast 2024
- CAMCO names Beverly Eickmeyer Vice President of Integration
- New Patent Published for Control of Wood Boring Insects: Patent No.: US 10,219,518 - Seeking Investment and/or Licensing Opportunities for Technology
- New Construction Two-Tenant Retail in Edina, Minn., Sells for $8.25M
There could be a simple explanation for this caution, most notably long replacement cycles in organizations that only change their systems out of necessity or after a major corporate-wide review. Other contact center leaders may believe they don't have the resources, time or manpower to assess what solutions are available, deploy and then manage their new infrastructure. Some worry about losing business while transitioning to the cloud and fear it will not offer them the same high levels of functionality, speed, reliability, security and integration. It's time to look at the positives and benefits of cloud-based WFM.
The benefits today
Many organizations who have bought into the cloud model have already enjoyed a variety of tangible benefits, in particular no more major investments in hardware and software, easily accessible WFM data 24/7, automatic back-ups and disaster recovery, the ability to scale up and down the number of users as required with updates and new features added automatically.
More on Rezul News
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Marina del Palma Launches New Website
- Five Decorated Models Now Open at GreyHawk
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
Here are five very good reasons to make the switch to cloud-based WFM without delay:
Simplify IT – someone else implements the technology and takes care of all the hardware, software and upgrades saving infinite amounts of time and money. Deployment is rapid, new functionality can be turned on as needed while automatic system changes reduce bug fix cycles.
Add agility – real-time data feeds, updated in seconds, enables faster, more proactive decision-making. Integration in the cloud means that connecting with other cloud systems such as customer relationship management (CRM) and contact center technology is made easier.
Faster Return on Investment (ROI) – cloud-based WFM outperforms in terms of ROI. While no two contact centers are the same, zero capital investment, faster deployment and easier integration means ROI is typically achieved quickly. Illustrating this to purchasing and finance departments to support a move to cloud can be made easier by using online savings calculators to estimate the potential savings from a given start point.
Cost – as cloud WFM is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) it removes up-front costs. All new functionality (within the bought package), maintenance and innovation are included in the user fee, paying simply for an agreed number of agents. Cloud WFM also allows for a streamlined IT team without the unnecessary hiring of additional staff to manage the software.
More on Rezul News
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- PCF Wholesale: Built for Brokers by Brokers
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men
Integration with current contact center infrastructure - Teleopti WFM Cloud is easily integrated with existing infrastructures. Statistical logging from a contact center platform is through the Teleopti CloudLink, which collects the contact center data and sends it to the Teleopti WFM Cloud. The contact center platform can be either premise-based or cloud-based.
Before you get started – ask the right questions of your cloud service provider
Look for a WFM cloud service provider you can trust which is well-established with a proven track record in the industry. Ensure the vendor provides its services over the web to organizations around the world but stores data in an appropriate territory. Finally, make sure the solution runs on a platform that has received approval from EU data protection authorities, has implemented internationally recognized information security controls and is certified to quality standards such as ISO-27001.
To find out if you have the right provider, ask them the following questions:
Who is responsible for personal data?
How is data being backed up?
Are you experienced in meeting data privacy requirements in my industry and geography?
What is your physical security plan?
Would my data reside on an infrastructure that is shared with other customers?
It's time to make the leap to Cloud WFM. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner! To find out more, visit www.teleopti.com
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- Tracy Hills Preview Opening Saturday, March 16th In Tracy
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Hosting Mega Open House Weekend March 23-24
- Global Tonneau Cover Industry Trends, Status, Benefits, growth and productivity
- Excell Reports : Global Camera Modules Industry Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2025
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- Analysis of Cam Switch Market in Global Industry:Demand, Growth Factors, Supply, Latest Rising Trend
- Heartland Income Properties to Acquire Scooter's Coffee Location in Iowa
- Models Now Open at Entrada Del Rio in Sahuarita!
- Local Real Estate Professional Brings Home National Honor
- Holleran-Bouck Team Earns Five Star Award
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Seniors housing continues to emerge as a mainstream commercial real estate sector
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- Sedona Kitchen & Bath to Open at Sedona Vista Village
- John R. Wood Announces Fort Myers Beach Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Sanibel & Captiva Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for February 2019
- Amit Singh Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019