Popular on Rezul
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs 148
- Jintel Health Announces Corporate Name Change to DeepThink Health 146
- Home Health Care Software Standouts, Sinq Technologies, Heads to New Jersey Conference 129
- Two New Lennar Communities in Northern Nevada Grand Open on June 15 & 29!
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Translation Services Uk
- True Opinions About Cheap HGV Insurance
- Gain Huge Success With Osrs Gold
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online
- Important Tips About Finding Gay Porn Videos Tube
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
There could be a simple explanation for this caution, most notably long replacement cycles in organizations that only change their systems out of necessity or after a major corporate-wide review. Other contact center leaders may believe they don't have the resources, time or manpower to assess what solutions are available, deploy and then manage their new infrastructure. Some worry about losing business while transitioning to the cloud and fear it will not offer them the same high levels of functionality, speed, reliability, security and integration. It's time to look at the positives and benefits of cloud-based WFM.
The benefits today
Many organizations who have bought into the cloud model have already enjoyed a variety of tangible benefits, in particular no more major investments in hardware and software, easily accessible WFM data 24/7, automatic back-ups and disaster recovery, the ability to scale up and down the number of users as required with updates and new features added automatically.
More on Rezul News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: May 2019
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for Arabella Capital
Here are five very good reasons to make the switch to cloud-based WFM without delay:
Simplify IT – someone else implements the technology and takes care of all the hardware, software and upgrades saving infinite amounts of time and money. Deployment is rapid, new functionality can be turned on as needed while automatic system changes reduce bug fix cycles.
Add agility – real-time data feeds, updated in seconds, enables faster, more proactive decision-making. Integration in the cloud means that connecting with other cloud systems such as customer relationship management (CRM) and contact center technology is made easier.
Faster Return on Investment (ROI) – cloud-based WFM outperforms in terms of ROI. While no two contact centers are the same, zero capital investment, faster deployment and easier integration means ROI is typically achieved quickly. Illustrating this to purchasing and finance departments to support a move to cloud can be made easier by using online savings calculators to estimate the potential savings from a given start point.
Cost – as cloud WFM is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) it removes up-front costs. All new functionality (within the bought package), maintenance and innovation are included in the user fee, paying simply for an agreed number of agents. Cloud WFM also allows for a streamlined IT team without the unnecessary hiring of additional staff to manage the software.
More on Rezul News
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
Integration with current contact center infrastructure - Teleopti WFM Cloud is easily integrated with existing infrastructures. Statistical logging from a contact center platform is through the Teleopti CloudLink, which collects the contact center data and sends it to the Teleopti WFM Cloud. The contact center platform can be either premise-based or cloud-based.
Before you get started – ask the right questions of your cloud service provider
Look for a WFM cloud service provider you can trust which is well-established with a proven track record in the industry. Ensure the vendor provides its services over the web to organizations around the world but stores data in an appropriate territory. Finally, make sure the solution runs on a platform that has received approval from EU data protection authorities, has implemented internationally recognized information security controls and is certified to quality standards such as ISO-27001.
To find out if you have the right provider, ask them the following questions:
Who is responsible for personal data?
How is data being backed up?
Are you experienced in meeting data privacy requirements in my industry and geography?
What is your physical security plan?
Would my data reside on an infrastructure that is shared with other customers?
It's time to make the leap to Cloud WFM. You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner! To find out more, visit www.teleopti.com
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- Tracy Hills Now Selling & Lennar Model Opening This Saturday, June 15th
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Gay Men Tube Has No Pit Holes Whatsoever
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online
- Francis Bacon Makes Comeback as Shakespeare Authorship Candidate
- North Center Housing Market Heads for Higher Ground in May Boosted by 65% Increase in Attached Sales
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- Lennar's Levity at Tustin Legacy Grand Opens August 17th
- 90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle Book by Chris Edwards Napa Available on Amazon
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars Postpones their 88th Star Ceremony for Make-A-Wish Creator Frank Shankwitz
- Pioneering Denver Commercial Real Estate Firm Announces Next Generation of Leadership and Strategic
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Heilind Asia PacificExpanded the Product Line with Hirose
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- David Weekley Homes to Host Grand Opening at Marietta Township in Georgia
- Locust Park Capital Arranges $10M Acquisition Loan for Dallas/Fort Worth Multifamily Portfolio
- Heilind Asia WillExhibit at Hall98Booth 8C50 in NEPCON Thailand 2019
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Heilind Asia Pacific President William Sim Featured as Cover Story in SiliconIndia Magazine
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service