Popular on Rezul News
- Blockchain Game HyperDragons Roars to #1 Ranking with New Gameplay powered by Tenfold Protocol 132
- 50,000 Watch Chat Sports' Broadcast Of Red River Celebrity Softball Game Featuring Matthew McConaughey And Toby Keith 131
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business 131
- Tourico Vacations Reviews International Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State 125
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- LSUS Scandal: Threats, Racial Tension, Students Denied Free Speech, Safety Concerns, 100 Students Dropout, SACSCOC Investigates?
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- Hanover Park Real Estate Market Update September 2018
Rezul News/10381611VOLT Technology, a post-ICO startup using the power of blockchain to provide companies, individuals and couriers a decentralized platform that manages point-to-point (P2P) deliveries announced this week that their request to join the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) has been accepted.
We are very pleased to have joined BiTA and to be realising our dream of working with like-minded companies towards ensuring the logistics industry is operated transparently and in a way that is accessible to everyone, said Volt CEO, Phillip Lee.
BiTA provides a forum for the development of blockchain standards and education within the freight industry. Volt Technology is proud to be accepted as one of the leading companies in freight technologies with a vested interest in blockchain and to become a member of an exclusive community that includes household names like UPS, FedEx and Uber Freight.
More on Rezul News
- BlameItOnKway starring in his own new original comedy this fall
- Jazz in Pink: Women Making Music a Choice Celebrates 10 Years with Its First Annual Event, Featuring on the Panel Melissa Manchester
- Parade of Homes Winners Announced
- Laura Siegmund & Midtown Custom Homes, LLC Wins Gold at 2018 Triangle Parade of Homes
- Waldorf School of the Peninsula educates children for the future in Silicon Valley–Screen Free
- Veovo Appoints New Senior Market Executive and Sales Manager to Drive Growth and North American Market Expansion
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
Deloitte tweeted back in May 2017 that in the future, 10% of global GDP would be built on top of blockchain applications. This may have seemed like an overly ambitious claim, but blockchain is still regarded as a technology that will have a huge effect on society over a year later. With more and more companies finding ways to harness its decentralized and secure capabilities, it is difficult to imagine blockchain going away any time soon. For the $8T logistics and transportation industry, its applications are huge and it will make keeping track of the nearly unimaginable amount of goods that get sent across the world each day more efficient, accurate and simple.
To learn more about the VOLT Technology P2P decentralized delivery platform, follow them today on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Look out for updates coming soon about their crypto coin (ACDC) being listed on the exchanges.
You can see VOLT listed as well as all the other BiTA members here - https://bita.studio/members/
Source :Volt Technology, BiTA
Latest on Rezul News
- Paul Sorvino To Receive the Pat Conroy Lifetime Achievement Award
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded US and international contracts totaling $2.0M
- New 200 g range added to popular 7298 triaxial accelerometer
- Possibilities for Design named finalist for three model home merchandising awards
- Home for sale in Elk River is delightful and indulgent! #openhouse
- Start a Quick Vehicle Appraisal Online with Your Car Sold Easy
- Digital Media Solutions Releases Automation Enhancements to Sparkroom, Giving Marketers More Control Over Lead Flow
- LeaderOne Announces Corporate Giving
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
- Repeat Performance of Forensic Photography Refresher Course Announced
- KC Based VC Closes Investment Round for Mobilize Solutions
- Lantek to present three educational sessions at FABTECH 2018
- Demands for Apartments in Brigade Pinnacle are Growing in Mangalore
- Forbes recognizes KONE as one of the best employers in the world
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Media Invite to CodeForFolsom – Cyber Security Boot Camp
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission