Popular on Rezul News
- Las Vegas-based CAMCO Acquires Accell Property Management 159
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers 135
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- Lindal Group Named Foilinski As New Sales Director For German- Speaking And East European Countries
- Advanced MRC compression with GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter Now Works Perfectly with Latest Spotify App
- Arsenal Recon Launches New Digital Forensics Tools
- Group .BR's Saravá! Wild Carnival to Be Official Wrap Party of Brasil Summerfest
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor The Reverend Luis Cortés, Jr. with Eagle Leadership Award in Washington, D.C
Rezul News/10381611VOLT Technology, a post-ICO startup using the power of blockchain to provide companies, individuals and couriers a decentralized platform that manages point-to-point (P2P) deliveries announced this week that their request to join the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) has been accepted.
We are very pleased to have joined BiTA and to be realising our dream of working with like-minded companies towards ensuring the logistics industry is operated transparently and in a way that is accessible to everyone, said Volt CEO, Phillip Lee.
BiTA provides a forum for the development of blockchain standards and education within the freight industry. Volt Technology is proud to be accepted as one of the leading companies in freight technologies with a vested interest in blockchain and to become a member of an exclusive community that includes household names like UPS, FedEx and Uber Freight.
More on Rezul News
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Hughes Shelton Realtors was Named to the 2018 REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals Sponsored by Adwerx in Tampa
- Done Right Merchandising named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Focused on employee well-being
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- Three Bisnar Chase Trial Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2019
- Threshold/Carve Named among the Nation's Top Companies with No. 1158 Ranking on the 2018 Inc. 5000
Deloitte tweeted back in May 2017 that in the future, 10% of global GDP would be built on top of blockchain applications. This may have seemed like an overly ambitious claim, but blockchain is still regarded as a technology that will have a huge effect on society over a year later. With more and more companies finding ways to harness its decentralized and secure capabilities, it is difficult to imagine blockchain going away any time soon. For the $8T logistics and transportation industry, its applications are huge and it will make keeping track of the nearly unimaginable amount of goods that get sent across the world each day more efficient, accurate and simple.
To learn more about the VOLT Technology P2P decentralized delivery platform, follow them today on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Look out for updates coming soon about their crypto coin (ACDC) being listed on the exchanges.
You can see VOLT listed as well as all the other BiTA members here - https://bita.studio/members/
Source :Volt Technology, BiTA
Latest on Rezul News
- Forum Extended Care Services Achieves Dual Reaccreditation With ACHC
- Mahmoud El-Yassir, M.D. Joins Specialty Eye Institute's Team of Experienced Surgeons
- New Movie Deals for Actor Jassen Charron
- Join us for the Joy Faith Ministries International Spirit Life Conference, August 17-18! Meet Our Anointed Speakers!
- White House Champion of Change, Ginger Miller Joins Forces with Democratic Nominee for Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams to Empower Women Veterans
- 200 G Capability Added To Popular 7290 Series Accelerometers
- Illinois Adopts Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Sea Otters: Playful Friends or Harmful Predators?
- El veredicto del producto Roundup de Monsanto es una gran noticia para cuatro jardineros de Georgia que desarrollaron Linfoma De Hodgkin después
- ALAN PERER: Child Abuse Victims Coming Forward Need Legal Guidance
- New Music Video Captures the Power of a Father's Presence
- Joyoshare Introduced iPhone Data Recovery to Restore Any Lost iOS Data
- 911 Fleet and Fire Equipment Announces New Ownership
- Belden Universal Announces Pivotal Leadership Appointment
- Intelium Corp. Announces Release of Credit Card Fraud Prevention Service and Mobile App
- eBrake and RAM Mounts Announce Leading-Edge Partnership to Reduce Distracted Driving in Fleets
- Digital Media Solutions Earns Prestigious Hall of Fame Status with Fifth Year in a Row Ranking on Inc. 5000 List
- TED Speaker and Barbershop Books Founder Alvin Irby Releases New Comedy Album "Really Dense"
- SuperGal vs GOD by Lori Hynson FREE DOWNLOAD on Kindle August 15 - 19, 2018
- Yamhill Broker Joins Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate