Popular on Rezul
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Laureates Confirmed For The 17th World Summit Of The Nobel Peace Laureates In Merida, Yucatan
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- 4Fingers Crispy Fried Chicken is Coming to Los Angeles
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Rick Stern, on Computerworld Recognition
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Brentwood, Missouri Opens
- Super Lawyers Names Eight Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers® List
TE's high density (HD) + card edge connector is capable of supporting power supplies up to 3000W, these connectors are designed to enable systems with increasing power requirements in next-generation data centers. HD+ card edge connectors extend the life of power supply units and are designed for next-generation server platforms following the general trend of server architecture.
As an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity, Heilind Asia provides TE's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
More on Rezul News
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Toll Brothers to begin building in Berthoud golf community
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Rezul News
- Scaffolding Hire Solutions in South Africa
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- ERA Wilder Realty Hosts Two Events to Support MDA Summer Camp
- Concierge Auctions Announces August/September Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 10 U.S. States
About TE CONNECTIVITY:
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity, TE, TE connectivity (logo), and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- StreetLights Residential Breaks Ground on Phase Three of Frisco Development
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agent of the Month
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
- Austin's MUZE Prepares to Open Its Doors
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Soak in the Essence of Durban at Avondale Boutique Hotel
- Conspire Web Services reduces cloud backup costs by up to 25x
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Lennar Grand Opens Three New Communities and 10 Model Homes this Saturday in Woodland
- Lennar's Merano at D'Andrea in Sparks Grand Opens August 24!
- The August 2019 Issue Of The Family Office Real Estate Magazine is Available
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $46 MM Loan on New Orleans Boutique Hotel
- Airlite Plastics Co. - Acquires KODIAKOOLER®
- MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage
- Lantek and Danobatgroup develop expert software for the automotive sector
- New Risk Assessment Tool from SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Prevents BOM Rejection