Popular on Rezul
- Mike Dew Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty 153
- Caring for Your Trees Over the Winter: Tips from Advanced Tree Care 119
- Halagard builds a Marketplace for Opportunity Zones to help millions of Americans 115
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution
- Podcast Shines Spotlight on Calgary Entrepreneurs
- Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC Investigating Severe Turbulence/Mechanical Issue on Delta Flight from Atlanta, Georgia to Lagos, Nigeria on Behalf of Georgia
- Global Video Management Software Market
- Dealer eProcess SEM Wins Dealer Satisfaction Award
- Florida Healthcare Law Firm Expands Real Estate Law & Global Health Legal Offerings with Addition of Attorney Amanda Bhikhari!
- Announcing "Retirement 101" - An Online Course from Topretirements.com
TE's high density (HD) + card edge connector is capable of supporting power supplies up to 3000W, these connectors are designed to enable systems with increasing power requirements in next-generation data centers. HD+ card edge connectors extend the life of power supply units and are designed for next-generation server platforms following the general trend of server architecture.
As an authorized distributor for TE Connectivity, Heilind Asia provides TE's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
More on Rezul News
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Scappoose Real Estate Brokers Earn Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Global Recognition
- East Portland Real Estate Broker Earns Prestigious Award
- Huntoon Joins Expert Panel at the OAC Summit to Discuss the Effect of Shifting Demographics on Open-Air Shopping Centers
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Rezul News
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- CGI Strategies Acquires Luxury Apartment Community in Orlando, FL for $43 Million
- MTB Entertainment's "Prince of the Universe" Album by Marcus Christ to be Commercially Distributed on April 16th, 2019!
- Beacon Lake to Celebrate Lake House Launch
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Names Realtor Anita Vining 2018 Top Producer
- Beacon Lake Honored at Laurel Awards
- Belize's Real Estate Boom Showcased at Cerros Sands, the Ultimate in Retirement Living
About TE CONNECTIVITY:
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity, TE, TE connectivity (logo), and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for January 2019
- Tenant E-Signatures for Faster and Easier Tenant Enrollments
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- New Models from The Pioneer Collection at Adonea Grand Open February 23rd and 24th!
- O'Dwyer Homes is Atlanta's Only Local Energy Star Certified Builder
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store
- BREAK UP! WITH YOUR RENTAL: The Professional Woman's Guide To Building Wealth Through Real Estate
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Program Awarded CCE Accreditation By The International Coach Federation
- Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- The industry versus its yachtowners
- Advanced Tree Care Offers Nighttime Commercial Tree Trimming
- Maxx Marketing Names George Funk as Vice President, Sales Effective February 5, 2019
- Garden City Realty recognizes its January Agents of the Month
- Tokara Homebuilder CRM, Powered by Pivotal Announces Launch of Complete Homebuilder CRM Solution
- DMS Honors Nation's Defenders And First Responders With First-Ever DMS Heroes & Legends Ultramarathon
- TrailMark and GreyHawk Honored at Laurel Awards
- Toll Brothers to build new community in Timnath
- The Best Time to Buy a Belize Beach House? Right Now!
- Ashlyn Derosier Joins The Pro's Real Estate Team