Popular on Rezul
- Breathtaking La Jolla Coast Home Designed by Frederick Liebhardt
- Premium SEO Friendly Parking Domains for Sale or Lease by Parking Management Services of America (PMSA)
- Smm Panel Instagram Is Top Rated By Experts
- Detailed procedure to recover deleted Gmail account after 30 days of deletion
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- MAKWA GLOBAL Subsidiaries Receive SBA 8(a) Certifications
- Jade Simmons, New Candidate for President of the United States, Sponsors Women's History Month Celebration
- Real Estate News - Polk Ohio's The89Housebuyer.com Buy & Sell Homes Locally From Motivated Sellers
- First Foal From Code West, Foals At Westwin Farms
Stonebridge at Union Point will offer nine floor plans for the new homes. All floor plans will feature three bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a two-car garage. The lone exception is the Essex plan, which includes four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Some first-floor master bedrooms are available.
"Union Point has so much to offer. A short commute to Boston via commuter rail, T or bus. Close proximity to beaches on the South Shore and less than an hour to the Cape," said Dwayne Goldman of Hanley Law Realty, the listing broker for the development. "You simply don't find this caliber of homes in the current market at a price this reasonable. Not to mention the variety of floor plans available and the ability to customize those plans to your specific needs."
More on Rezul News
- Reduced prices for mental health support during the difficulty and unknowns of Coronavirus
- HoloBuilder Welcomes Takenaka Corporation to Their Innovators Club
- The Town Kitchen, PBC launches TTK Provisions to Serve Youth-Crafted, Locally Sourced Food and Essentials to Households in SF Bay Area
- Eitan Eldar: "Coronavirus crisis could be an opportunity to invest in the UK real estate"
- BiKi.com Lists Leading Korean Project ICON, One of the World's Most Utilized Blockchain Platforms
Square footage for each new home at Union Point begins at 2,517 square feet and ranges to 3,370 square feet. Most plans offer a flex room/space, a loft or a sunroom. Pre-construction incentive specifications will include hardwood throughout the first floor, a gas fireplace, kitchen island and composite decking.
Phase 1 of construction will consist of lots 3-8 and 18-22 located on Douglas Street. Pre-construction pricing starts at $729,000 and range to $829,000. The monthly homeowner association fee will be around $170.
For more information, please contact Hanley Law Realty's Dwayne Goldman at Dwayne@mhanleylaw.com or 508-726-8782 and or Kathleen Goldman email@example.com and 508-726-8788. You can also visit Stonebridge's website for more information at https://www.stonebridgehomesinc.com/find-new-ho....
About Stonebridge Homes, Inc.:
For more than 25 years, Stonebridge Homes and its team, based in South Easton, Massachusetts, have built and managed the construction of many residential communities throughout Massachusetts, including Tanglewood Estates in Easton, Mass; Boyde's Crossing in Norfolk, Mass and Briggs Landing in Westport, Mass. Stonebridge Homes has focused on building and managing construction in towns in southeastern Massachusetts, including Dighton, Easton, Foxboro, Lakeville, Norfolk, Norwell, Pembroke and Westport. The styles of these communities have varied from upscale condominiums to custom single‐family homes designed by its in-house architect whose specialty is customizing dream homes that provide space and luxury to households of all sizes. Each development is built with the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
More on Rezul News
- Important Specifications About Earn Google Play Money
- The World's First Inflatable Sleeping Bag
- Humanity First USA Medical Supplies Needed
- BiKi.com Announces World Premiere Listing of Asia Reserve Currency Coin, World's First Microasset
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
Stonebridge Homes, Inc. is an active member of the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston and the National Association of Home Builders. For more information, please visit www.stonebridgehomesinc.com or call 508.230.2300.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Rezul News
- The Top Stainless Steel Laser Cutting Service Provider in Gauteng
- San Jose Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Small Businesses
- Medical Equipment Shortages Create Critical Risk on COVID-19 Front Line
- Only 8 New Construction Homes Remain at Traditions at Chesterfield
- Heritage at Pennington now offering virtual tours
- Finance Advice: BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- Real Estate: BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- BEAUfinance has Released Tips for Investing in Real Estate to Gain Massive Profits
- Expanded Line of Laboratory Products for COVID-19 Testing Labs Available in New Interactive Flip Page Catalog
- McDonnell and Associates PA Proudly Introduces "McDonnell Sonic Signings"
- American Equus and Saddlebox Join Forces for North American Distribution
- Qnext achieves Microsoft Application Development Silver Partner competency
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- REAL Trends 500 Report Ranks Nation's Largest Real Firms
- The Best in The Event Hiring Industry
- March 25th 2020 is National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Day
- Screen, Quarantine and Monitor with MedWand's™ New, Cutting-Edge Telemedicine Kit: Mobile SQM DOC
- Bella Vista by Lennar is Coming Soon!
- New Organization Affects Positive Change In The Midst Of The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Hair MaskOr Conditioner First?