Popular on Rezul
- How Buy Youtube Views Is Beneficial? 101
- Some Vital Details About Temp Mail
- Best Rv Grill Is Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Crypto Mining Management – Understand The Core Concepts Now!
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Spotify Promotion Services - Easy And Effective
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
The agreement allows SRM to license the channels to all platforms across the MENA region.Today, SRM announced that the channels have already launched on the DU TV platform in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and negotiations with other Pay-TV platforms (satellite, Cable, IPTV, OTT platforms) are on-going.
OAN, a 24/7 News Channel covering the latest American and International news from USA with Programs such as 'The Ledger', 'Tipping Point' and 'After hours with Alex Salvi', are just some of the top rated programs on OAN that analyze, debate and challenge current affairs and political issues that needs to be addressed today.
More on Rezul News
- Mid-Year 2020 | Houston Healthcare | Market Report
- Carolina Arbors' Residents Participate in Building Habitat for Humanity Homes in Durham
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
AWE, is a 24/7 lifestyle and entertainment channel, bringing viewers a wide range of programming from awe-inspiring travel destinations to outrageous cars, from culinary delights to amazing homes. Some of the key programs on AWE 'Boys Toys', 'Selling Yachts' and 'Private Islands'.
Commenting on the partnership, Ali Ajouz, CEO of SRM, said: "I am delighted to bring OAN and AWE to the MENA region, two unique HD channels offering viewers never before seen original lifestyle productions and the latest up to date news from USA".
"This agreement is another major milestone for AWE and OAN" said Charles Herring, CEO of Herring Networks. "The Middle East and North Africa is an important market for Herring Networks, we are delighted to partner with SRM as our distribution partner in the MENA region and look forward to adding more platforms soon."
Latest on Rezul News
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Kentucky Home Price Growth To Moderate
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- GreenPointe Developers Welcomes Dream Finders Homes, Lennar and Richmond American Homes to Tributary
- Duležité tipy pro hledání zdravotních recenzí
- Ohio State Loans – Just Enhance Your Knowledge Now!
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Top Producers of the Month, Drew Dellinger and Douglas Morris
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- What Makes Money Lender Admirable?
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation