Popular on Rezul
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Popular Games Online
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- Alex Iliescu Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Townhome for sale in the north metro has a ton of updated features!
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
If you want your target demographic to take notice of your business and business offering, you need to make sure the message resonates with them. This can be effectively achieved by making use of every available tool to create a personalised experience for the customer, by ensuring the marketing message is suited to the different target demographics and by adding a personal touch that solidifies the connection between client and customer. What better way to do that, than to make use of a voice-over agency?
The Voice Village, established in 2002 in Cape Town, specialises in both local and foreign languages. The company was created as a means to not only provide clients with the best voice-over artists in the industry, but also offer a highly qualified team of translators who are native speakers in the different official South African and Vernacular languages, including isiZulu, isiXhosa, isiNdebele, siSwati, Sesotho, Sepedi, Xitsonga, Tshivenda and Afrikaans.
More on Rezul News
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- Turn-Key Office to launch software development
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
The two services offered by The Voice Village include voice-overs and translators. The client can also choose to opt for a package that includes having a supervisor present during recording. This way, the client can be confident that the final product will be flawless. The supervisor's job is to guide the artist during the recording to ensure that the final recording will be exactly what the client asked for.
If you are interested in using the services offered by The Voice Village, want more information on the services, would like a quote on one of your projects or would like to see what previous projects the company has worked on, you can visit their official website at https://www.voicevillage.co.za/
About the Company:
The Voice Village has been providing clients with local and foreign translators and voice-over artists since opening in 2002. They understand that, while business is a universal language, English isn't. As a result, The Voice Village was born. The company strive to provide clients with voice-over artists that are the best in the business.
No. 1 Jackwood Colchester Park
Colchester Crescent, Parklands
Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Latest on Rezul News
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Hilton Head Island Real Estate Agents Receive Service Award
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Union Square Penthouse to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions and Gregg Lynn of Sotheby's International Realty
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- Your Solution to Premium Aluminium Systems
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Best Baitcaster Reel Under 50 – Have Your Covered All the Aspects?
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- United® Real Estate | Richmond Grows to Largest Office in Central VA
- Phoenix, AZ Makes U.S News & World Report Lists For Best Place To Live AND Best Place To Retire!
- Bob Johnson Joins Pike Street Properties
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Mortgage Cancellation Secrets Adds New York Foreclosure Defense System Forms
- Dedeaux Properties Sells One-Million-Square-Foot Industrial Building in Riverside, CA
- TruAmerica Multifamily Enters Texas and Midwest
- Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans in Tampa Bay for 2019
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location