Popular on Rezul News
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business 128
- Blockchain Game HyperDragons Roars to #1 Ranking with New Gameplay powered by Tenfold Protocol 128
- Tourico Vacations Reviews International Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State 123
- 50,000 Watch Chat Sports' Broadcast Of Red River Celebrity Softball Game Featuring Matthew McConaughey And Toby Keith
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- Judge Herb Dodell Interviews Roger Stone on KCAA
- LSUS Scandal: Threats, Racial Tension, Students Denied Free Speech, Safety Concerns, 100 Students Dropout, SACSCOC Investigates?
- RE/MAX Southern Shores Raises 3,551 Boxes of Crayons for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Rezul News
- City of St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter Delivered A Hope Inspired Welcome Address At Ujamaa Place 5th Annual Celebrating Every Step Forward Breakfast
- Custom water treatment tanks require agile manufacturing processes
- Former Rolls-Royce Executive Joins Skyworks Strategic Board of Advisors
- Boom Cups Celebrity Boxing Press Conference and Ring Girl Contest
- True Floridian Realty Joins Forces with Jet Realty
- Local Real Estate Brokerage Engages Cutting-Edge Marketer
- Gateway Cable Company Stays Connected with Website Refresh
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Rezul News
- Did you know Emma Geller Green would be 16 this year?
- Tissue paper converters trust ACC to deliver quality services
- Tech Start-Up Brings Music To The Golf Course
- Kylie Jackson Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Dental Healthcare FinTech Startup, BidMySmile, Announces Equity Financing
- Venture Investors and Cutting-Edge Startups Connect on November 1st in San Francisco
- Confirming its Commitment to Customer Service, PADT's Quality Management System for 3D Printing and Scanning Earns Aerospace Certification
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Filed Under: Technology
Latest on Rezul News
- R3eWaste Partners with Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Dealer Teamwork Becomes Approved Partner of the FCA US LLC Digital Certified Program
- Model Grand Opening at Gold Creek Valley on October 20th & 21st!
- Wareham Development announces fourth new lease at EmeryStation West
- The Real Estate Inspection Co. adds New Inspector!
- Longstanding Problem of Contact Resistance in Aerospace Pressure Switches Now Addressed by Hydra-Electric
- Revolution Enterprises Reveals New Website to Address Increasing Cannabis Marketplace Demands
- Technique Roofing Systems Preps for 2018 OSBA Capital Conference
- Terry Slattery Named President/CEO of CheckpointID
- ALLISON MITCHELL Becomes Newest Accessories Brand to Launch at Bergdorf Goodman
- SEBAC Announces Recipient of the 2018 Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- Former Rothschilds Banker joins PlatinumDEX ICO to build secure crypto currency exchanges
- Singer/songwriter Lisa Brigantino releases new album "I'll Waltz Before I Go."
- Innovative Marketplace for Social & Professional Interactions, Symposium Celebrates Successful Appearance at FinCon 18
- Nila Chosen by Pepperdine as One of the Most Fundable Companies
- Solution Showcase at XRSWeek 2018 Presents 12 Innovative VR/AR Companies
- Park Homes Are Big Business Says North West Operator
- Anticipated Cryptocurrency Video Game, World of Ether, Sells Power Ups; Clogs Blockchain
- VR Aviation company FlyInside Inc. releases next generation Flight Simulator
- L5 Consulting Inc and Qnext Corp sign partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across the United States