Popular on Rezul News
- Discovery Platform + Music Instrumental Catalog 179
- Kick off 2018 with unique tailor-made getaways to Belize 142
- Movies and TV Shows are now Available to Stream for Tripper Bus Travelers 139
- Tobu Railway Co. LTD Offers Access to Some of Japan's Finest Hot Spring Resorts 130
- Call For Young Classical Concert Musicians 114
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Innovative and Luxurious Ships Coming in 2018
- Good Entertainment Holdings Inc. Announces Signs Production Contract with Peppermint Jim LLC
- The Town Dock Expands Executive Team
- CCCOER Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Jarvis Capital Investments, private money loans for Real Estate Investors
This collaboration will benefit customers both with the geographical reach of Nordicdoc and the customisation and consulting expertise of Selectec, and is part of Selectec's strategy to support organisations in the region with their digital transformation activities.
The solutions offered by the Selectec and Nordicdoc partnership, are enabling organisations to make efficiency gains and improve customer experiences, by delivering automation, integration and usability improvements within the print, copy, scan and document management tasks of process workflows.
The partnership is perfectly timed for Selectec and Nordicdoc to deliver the latest enhancements of PaperCut MF to organisations in the Nordic region.
More on Rezul News
- The Dangers and Risks of Using Spreadsheets for Workforce Management in the Cruise Sector
- Garratt Hasenstab Honored as New Member of Forbes Real Estate Council
- The End of an Epoch Era in Chicago
- GiveGab and Kimbia Join Forces in Company Acquisition
- Reflections at Heritage El Dorado Grand Opening is a hit
- Hilary B. Photography Honored for Excellence in 10th Annual WeddingWire Couples' Choice AwardsⓇ
- Raquel Hernandez Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
The latest PaperCut MF release includes enhancements aimed at improving the user's experience across many devices and enhancing the capability of organisations to integrate scanning directly into business processes.
Headlining the latest release of the PaperCut MF product is the inclusion of Integrated Scanning on Ricoh Smart Operation Panel (SmartSDK) devices. This brings organisations direct efficiency gains, by cutting out multiple steps from the traditional hardcopy to softcopy document management process.
There are also various new and exciting enhancements for HP, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Toshiba, and Xerox.
BYOD printing challenges are now a thing of the past, with the update to PaperCut MF Mobility Print to now support macOS and Linux servers, in addition to the existing Windows server support.
To round off the update, Microsoft Azure Active Directory can now be used to easily sync users with PaperCut NG & MF.
More on Rezul News
- Gentrifying Neighborhoods a Los Angeles Story
- RCLCO Real Estate Advisors Hire Lorry Lynn as Principal
- Company Eyes Idaho Town for Expansion & Growth
- CIA Super Pilot Spills the Beans - Now an Amazon Bestseller
- With Tax Reform, Digital Media Solutions Raises Call Center Wages and Plans to Increase Call Center Jobs in 2018
- Hip Hop Artist G-Wreck Releases Debut Single "Lost For The Night"
- Playerauctions Ecstatic for Latest PUBG Xbox One Patch to Fix Issues and Improve Controls
Ben McKean, EMEA Channel Director at Selectec: "Selectec is excited to move into 2018 in partnership with Nordicdoc. The strength of our process and technical expertise, combined with the customer reach and localised support of Nordicdoc, enables new focus and effort to be placed on enabling organisations to cut costs, enhance processes and improve user experience within a wide range of print, scan and copy applications. Selectec is continuing to look for opportunities to support partners and their end customer with their digital transformation strategies."
Lembit Karlson, CEO Nordicdoc Solutions AB: "We from Nordicdoc see the alliance with Selectec as a strategic and logical partnership for enhancing our business in the Nordic Countries. We have in the recent years been selling Papercut MF successfully and think this partnership with Selectec will take us to the next level.
Andrea Sexton PR
18 Torchacre Rise Dursley UK, United Kingdom GL11 4LW
Latest on Rezul News
- Puzzel expands into Finland with a new office in Helsinki
- EZ3.0 - Design Your Own Phone Case with A Few Clicks
- Sunshine Like a Dragon In Portugal, Spain, Cape Verde & Florida!
- Seagis Property Group Completes Renovation of 340 S. Stiles Street in Linden NJ
- New Community To Be Built In Howell
- New Home Buyer Program Hits Southwest Florida
- More than 30 indoor track meets are taking place on Mondo surfaces this weekend
- Income Property Organization marks a 'recording setting' year
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Istini Tatiek Siddartha On Winning Best CEO 2017
- Henry Joseph-Grant Joins BigDish Ventures as Chief Operating Officer
- Trump Tower new launch at gurgaon
- Brent Grablachoff announces 2017 All-American Kickers
- Seventh-day Adventist Church Hails "Watershed" Ruling
- Seasoned Personal Trainer & Twenty-Three Year Post-op Bariatric Surgery Patient, Pamela Harrelson, Provides Hope For the Obese & Those Who Love Them
- Kathleen Davis Named FCAR's Business Affiliate of the Year
- Oklahoma Luxury Resort and Spa on 90+/- Acres Offered for $3.25 Million
- Makeup Gourmet's Announcement of its New MUG Makeup Artist Lab Advances the Training Landscape
- Dana E. Davis Join the Team of Distinguished Homes Realty, LLC
- Smarteeva releases innovative technology for the medical device industry
- Quieting The Monkey Mind, The New Book From Music Pioneers Dudley And Dean Evenson Helps Individuals Calm Minds And Bodies With Meditation And Music