Popular on Rezul
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Laureates Confirmed For The 17th World Summit Of The Nobel Peace Laureates In Merida, Yucatan
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- 4Fingers Crispy Fried Chicken is Coming to Los Angeles
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- Super Lawyers Names Eight Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers® List
- GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK Now Offers PDF/A Conversion
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Brentwood, Missouri Opens
- U.s. Patent Awarded For Certified Latest Invention Kollajell™ Hydrolyzed Jellyfish Collagen Type I.II.v. - Powder
Scriber and Marks CEO Mark Yaxley said he saw the need for such a retail store in the community and he is already receiving positive feedback from customers.
Scriber and Marks offer men's suits, shirts, shoes, trousers, belts, ties for men.
Mark Yaxley said he plans to offer a variety of men's suits and shirts for business and wedding purpose. He also offers to always include items to his stock based on shopper recommendations.
More on Rezul News
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram
Scriber and Marks suits shop in Auckland hours are from 10 am to 5 pm on the week, Thursday late night till 7 pm. The shop accepts personal checks, all major credit cards from customers.
About Scriber and Marks
The Scriber and Marks brand hales back to 1950's London where it first appeared on the retail scene as purveyors of fine Men's suits. The brand has never ventured far from its origins and continues to focus on providing the best value for money formal menswear to this day. It was introduced to the Antipodes some 6 decades ago and continues to enjoy a unique and successful market position by offering exceptional product at incredible value.
The inspiration drawn from the brands English Heritage combined with local experience is evident in the combination of the fabrics and styling, through clean form-fitting lines that create a classic, timeless look with a contemporary twist.
Latest on Rezul News
- San Antonio's premier commercial property welcomes new tenant
- You will love this home for sale with an open house!
- The 4 Big Benefits of Having a Digital Marketing Career
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- The Development of Automobile Industry
- Thiel College accepting applications for new Speech-Language Pathology graduate program
- Mid-Year 2019 | Texas Seniors Housing | Market Reports
- United® Real Estate Group Ranks as One of the Fastest-Growing Companies for the Fourth Time
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Completes Sale to Chick Fil A
- Concierge Auctions Earns Coveted Position on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America For the Sixth Year Running
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- LA CLARA Luxury Residences Sells Penthouse listed for $8.85 Million
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home