Popular on Rezul
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series 118
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands 113
- WFM in the cloud: Five reasons to make the move, by Teleopti
- Tavern Puzzle Collection Complete
- Global Participatory Project Climate Change Theatre Action Returns in 2019
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Key North San Diego County Markets Buck Regional Trends with Gain in Prices
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- How To Prepare For A Financial Crisis
- Pete Freeland, Executive Producer on New Amazon Prime Series "Marisa Romanov", Launches New Website
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on Rezul News
- New Accounts Team Member for Napier Management Services
- Hanley Investment Group Raises $25,000 for Movember, Totaling $212,000
- New Single-Tenant LA Fitness in Temecula Trades for $13 Million, 6.13 Percent
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Lennar's The Heights at South Cooper Mountain Is Coming Soon to Beaverton!
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on Rezul News
- Models Now Open at Lennar's Eclipse at Eastmark!
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- New Headquarters and Education Center for The Real Estate Inspection Company
- CP Management CEO Selected to Serve on Community Association Institute - NJ Board of Directors
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Land
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Christine Pagliaro Rejoins RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Ryan Boyer Keller Williams Realtor shares how to Deal With Scratched wood Floors
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- PayProp automates Property Simple's rental transactions and back-office
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- RE/MAX Southern Shores Proudly Announces New Broker-in-Charge, Renny Diedrich