Popular on Rezul
- Mike Dew Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty 153
- Caring for Your Trees Over the Winter: Tips from Advanced Tree Care 122
- Halagard builds a Marketplace for Opportunity Zones to help millions of Americans 116
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution
- Podcast Shines Spotlight on Calgary Entrepreneurs
- Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC Investigating Severe Turbulence/Mechanical Issue on Delta Flight from Atlanta, Georgia to Lagos, Nigeria on Behalf of Georgia
- Global Video Management Software Market
- Announcing "Retirement 101" - An Online Course from Topretirements.com
- Florida Healthcare Law Firm Expands Real Estate Law & Global Health Legal Offerings with Addition of Attorney Amanda Bhikhari!
- Universe Holdings Builds Apartment Portfolio Around New Rams Stadium with Ninth Acquisition
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on Rezul News
- Ellis Announces Winners of 2018 Ellis Customer Experience Best in Class Award for Resident Surveys
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced!
- Azaleas, Wisteria and Roses: Japan's Other Spring Flowers
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Memorial Vigil set for NYPD Det Brian Simonsen 102 PCT killed in the line of duty, of his performance, robbery gone bad
- WARNING! Attention! Home Buyers: New Listing Will Not Last Long
- A "Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser" to be featured on Sofy.TV
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on Rezul News
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Final Phase of Homes Released at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Scappoose Real Estate Brokers Earn Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Global Recognition
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- New Committee for Bournemouth Property Association
- Reaching for The Stars, A Foundation of Hope for Children with Cerebral Palsy, Merges with the Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Phinge Seeks to Launch an IPO for its Future Rewards-Based OS, Social Media Platforms & Mobile Hardware to Disrupt Apple, Google, Facebook & Big Tech
- Real Estate Agents Get 100% Commission
- Surgical Navigation Tool Provides X-ray Vision During Shoulder Replacement
- NVSBC Announces Major GoVets Milestone Achieved
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate announces merger with RI firm
- Nautilus Homes Expands Real Estate Portfolio as Preferred Builder for New Luxury Community
- Blum Telehealth teams with Medxoom to modernize Patient Engagement & Payments
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for January 2019
- Tenant E-Signatures for Faster and Easier Tenant Enrollments
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- New Models from The Pioneer Collection at Adonea Grand Open February 23rd and 24th!
- O'Dwyer Homes is Atlanta's Only Local Energy Star Certified Builder
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store
- BREAK UP! WITH YOUR RENTAL: The Professional Woman's Guide To Building Wealth Through Real Estate
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Program Awarded CCE Accreditation By The International Coach Federation
- Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- The industry versus its yachtowners