Popular on Rezul
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Laureates Confirmed For The 17th World Summit Of The Nobel Peace Laureates In Merida, Yucatan
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- 4Fingers Crispy Fried Chicken is Coming to Los Angeles
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Rick Stern, on Computerworld Recognition
- Super Lawyers Names Eight Fennemore Craig Attorneys to its 2019 Mountain States Super Lawyers® List
- A Strategy To Win Back The White House
All too frequently, the volume of information and process challenges involved in the industry can have a potentially damaging impact on customer service and negative commercial implications. At the same time, these challenges present significant opportunities for cost control, service improvement and strategic performance when the issues are overcome and effective resource optimisation is implemented.
So how do cruise lines overcome these challenges and turn them into positive opportunities? Dynama's latest White Paper outlines how to improve guest satisfaction and business performance by focusing on six key areas.
Focus on the areas that matter
Success lies in deploying the latest automated Workforce Optimisation (WFO) solutions to alleviate the biggest pain points. Here are six critical areas that deserve immediate attention
Optimal Resourcing – use the latest WFO technology to gain 360° visibility across deck, engine and hotel crew from one single integrated system. Having all critical information in one place provides control in an information-intensive environment, making it easy to create, maintain and change schedules quickly and efficiently. This gives management time to focus on revenues and minimising risk while crew members can devote themselves to improving the guest experience.
More on Rezul News
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Toll Brothers to begin building in Berthoud golf community
Cost Control – ensuring the right crew are on the right cruise ships at the right time with up-to-date medical and travel documentation is critical but expensive. In fact, crew travel expenses are one of the biggest costs for cruise lines. The good news is that even small changes can amount to multi-million-dollar savings. The latest WFO solutions integrate with HR and travel systems to enable joined-up logistics planning that keep crew moving, with the best flight and hotel deals available. Furthermore, sophisticated functionality enables 'what if' scenario planning including budgetary analysis alongside full demand planning and compliance management before a single dollar is actually spent.
Compliance - with international best-practice standards and legislation it is essential to ensure the safety of crew and passengers and minimise the risk of heavy penalties for non-compliance. Automated WFO systems provide the hard evidence necessary to demonstrate compliance with these regulations by capturing, storing and reporting on a ship's end-to-end compliance activities at the click of a button.
Staff Engagement – in a highly competitive industry, attracting, developing and retaining the best talent is a constant challenge. Use workforce optimisation to create a virtual library of crew skills then tap into the data to develop meaningful training programs and career paths. Empower and motivate staff further by adding self-service capabilities. At a glance, crew members can view their schedules, see who they are working with, trade shifts with colleagues and request time off at any time and from anywhere in the world.
More on Rezul News
- Scaffolding Hire Solutions in South Africa
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- ERA Wilder Realty Hosts Two Events to Support MDA Summer Camp
- Concierge Auctions Announces August/September Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 10 U.S. States
Change readiness – is a valuable attribute. Constantly changing operational and industry demands put immense pressure on scheduling and resource management. Fortunately, WFO solutions consolidate and analyse big data in a highly dynamic way, enabling managers to build efficient, flexible schedules for today and tomorrow. Spotting trends and variances in demand and in real-time, improves proactive decision-making and boosts business agility.
System Interfacing – effective scheduling and resource management depend on harnessing the right information from the best applications available rather than forcing existing systems to integrate with each other. The latest WFO solutions interface with most of the leading ERP and HR systems as standard, enabling easy information exchange for core financial, HR and payroll requirements. Delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), today's technology also reduces capital expenditure and simplifies the IT implementation and management procedures associated with traditional on-premise infrastructures.
Focus on these six areas, do them well to create a future-proof scheduling and resource management framework that keeps everything ship-shape. To find out more or to download Dynama's latest White Paper entitled "Scheduling and Resource Management for Cruise Lines" visit www.dynama.global.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- StreetLights Residential Breaks Ground on Phase Three of Frisco Development
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agent of the Month
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
- Austin's MUZE Prepares to Open Its Doors
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Soak in the Essence of Durban at Avondale Boutique Hotel
- Conspire Web Services reduces cloud backup costs by up to 25x
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Lennar Grand Opens Three New Communities and 10 Model Homes this Saturday in Woodland
- Lennar's Merano at D'Andrea in Sparks Grand Opens August 24!
- The August 2019 Issue Of The Family Office Real Estate Magazine is Available
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $46 MM Loan on New Orleans Boutique Hotel
- Airlite Plastics Co. - Acquires KODIAKOOLER®
- MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage
- Lantek and Danobatgroup develop expert software for the automotive sector
- New Risk Assessment Tool from SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Prevents BOM Rejection