Popular on Rezul
- 迷你倉 Are Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Saidcard LLC Provides Lee & Associates Atlanta Antibody Testing for Staff Coming Back to Work
- Yoga Diet Tips: what should you eat after and before yoga Class?
- Makler Heidelberg - Learn From The Experiences
- Improve Knowledge About Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs
- Important Tips About Finding Moses Bassinet
- How do I check my reservation on United Airlines?
- Learn To Be A Good Gamer With League Of Legends
- How would I make Norwegian air flight reservations
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
Practice Areas of Suzaan Laing Law Inc.
As a trademark lawyer with more than 23 years of experience, Suzaan has earned her expertise in trademark litigations, while offering a wide range of IP law services at the same time. Some of her areas of expertise include the following:
1. Trademarks – The firm provides comprehensive trademark services, starting right from the registering of the trademark, to its protection and litigations. They aid with trademark applications as well as advice on what brand components need to be protected. The firm helps their clients select the best ownership strategies and help with the renewal of trademark registrations too. In the case of any infringements, they will help you claim royalties or injunction damages.
More on Rezul News
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
2. IP Diligence – You can avail complete support for protecting your Intellectual Property rights with Suzaan Laing Inc. She identifies IP rights as valuable business assets and guides businesses in drafting a strong IP strategy and maintains their IP portfolio to maximise protection. In the event of acquisitions, mergers, sales or franchising, the firm will perform due diligence to ensure that you get the appropriate value for your rights. In case of any infringement, they also conduct IP litigations, a field that the firm specialises in.
3. Copyrights – With the aim of protecting the rights of their clients, Suzaan Laing law Inc. offers copyright services too. They aid clients with copyright registration, filing applications if necessary and maintain a cost-effective process. Additionally, the firm provides guidance on best practice and represent infringements claims for both plaintiffs and defendants.
More on Rezul News
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- FOURMIDABLE Again Recognized on 'Affordable 100' List
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- The Ear Depot- Hearing Aid Professionals in Ontario
Apart from these three key areas, Suzaan Laing Law Inc. also practices advertising law and geographical indications (GI) law. To learn more about the firm, please visit her official website: https://suzaanlainglaw.com/.
About Suzaan Laing Law Inc.:
Suzaan Laing established Suzaan Laing Law Inc. in 2019, with more than 23 years of experience as a trademark practitioner and notary public officer. Being both a South African and an American attorney, she offers her services in both South Africa and the USA. Achieving a rank as one of the worlds leading trademark professionals from 2012 to 2017 (WTR 1000). She is also a member of various renowned law societies and bar associations like The Cape Law Society, Louisiana Bar, International Trademark Association to name a few.
501 La Montagne Estate, 35b Marmion Road
Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)66 027 2453
Latest on Rezul News
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Eitan Eldar: "UK's real estate market remains stable despite coronavirus lockdown"
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Nu Menu Solutions Offers Covid-19 Prevention Technology
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Find Your Funds Easier on Find My Funds