Popular on Rezul
- Smm Panel Instagram Is Top Rated By Experts
- Astor Looking to Acquire ZZ Capital and Convoy Asset Management
- Astor Capital On Acquisition Trail in Asia
- Real Estate News - Polk Ohio's The89Housebuyer.com Buy & Sell Homes Locally From Motivated Sellers
- NomadnessRentals Announces EPA's Registered Antimicrobial Products on their Properties for Use against Coronavirus
- Evolve IP Has Been Enabling and Empowering Work From Home for Over a Decade, Offers Collaboration and Virtual Workspaces In a Time of Need
- Revolutionary Mighty Fire Breaker Wild Fire Home & Community Defense Network Available to Fire Departments to Protect Property & Life Against Wildfire
- SeniorMatch.com Shares COVID 19 Guidance for Seniors, Including those Planning Travel Grand Princess and Diamond Princess Cruises
- Anthony Thompson And Company announces Fraud Recovery Assessments and Asset Tracing Recovery services
- JustCall Announces Swift Transition Program to Move On-Premise Call Center to Cloud within 2 weeks
The Lunch and Learn is sponsored by NRS, City Harvest - NYC's premier food rescue organization, United Bodegas of America (UBA), and the New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYC/EDC).
WHO: NYC bodega owners and other independent grocery and convenience retailers
WHAT: Lunch & Learn: How to Boost Your Business and Expand Your Fresh Foods to Go
WHERE: Fairway Market's Facility, 400 Walnut Avenue, Bronx, NY 10454
WHEN: Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
More on Rezul News
- Mizner Country Club Reopens Golf Course…To Walkers/Joggers
- Industry Vetern Alfonso Holloman Joins RM Friedland- Spearheading Expansion Into Queens, NY
- Mesa West Capital Originates $33.5 MM Loan for Acquisition of Austin, TX Apartment Community
- West Villages, Florida, Agents Recognized for Outstanding Performance in 2019
- Venice, Florida, Real Estate Agents Recognized for Outstanding Performance in 2019
SPONSORS: National Retail Solutions, City Harvest, UBA and NYC/EDC
HOW: Reserve your place at the Lunch & Learn by contacting Roque Azcona of NRS (973/438-5048) or Elizabeth Vispo of City Harvest (347/203-7498)
"Bodegas and other neighborhood grocers feed millions of New Yorkers every day and are a crucial part of New York City's food supply chain," said Elie Y. Katz, President of NRS. "We are delighted to participate in this event and help these store owners provide New Yorkers with fresher, locally grown and nutritious foods."
NRS operates a leading POS network for independent retailers in the US. Over 8,000 retailers use its POS platform to process transactions, track sales and inventory, bring in new customers and manage their businesses more efficiently and easily.
In conjunction with the Lunch & Learn, NRS will demonstrate its POS terminals and offer them at subsidized low rates to bodega, grocery and convenience store owners in the five boroughs.
More on Rezul News
- Toth Team Worldwide Network Welcomes Ann Arbor Area Real Estate Expert Buyers' Agent Lauren Kartje
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- How CBD Vape Liquid Is Beneficial?
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- Important Guidelines Regarding Missed Flight Policy On American Airlines
"Bodegas and other independent retailers are hungry for tools to help them compete against large retail chains and big box stores," Katz added. "Our POS platform helps bodegas and convenience stores to boost sales and gain new customers. Plus, our mobile app makes it easy for store owners to manage their operations, whether they are in the store, at home or on the road."
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform plus NRS PAY credit card processing for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, one-touch Boss Revolution® pinless recharge, and integration with the BR Club customer loyalty program. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Director of Marketing / National Retail Solutions (NRS)
Latest on Rezul News
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Southwest airlines cancellation policy 24 hours
- CBD Vape Are Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Bur Oak Dental Close Their Doors Due To COVID-19 Outbreak
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Fidu Properties: Real Estate provides the highest returns, the greatest value & least risks
- Puerto Rican real estate company in Florida gives back to first responders working against COVID-19
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Anneliese Ostrowe Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Taking home building virtual in New Jersey and New York
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Heritage at Highland Park now offering virtual tours of homes
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Your Dream Home - Find It Today
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Awarded Manangement and Leasing of Wildhorse Crossing
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- Bust out. Enjoy Getting Your Lawn Ready for Spring