Popular on Rezul
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series 127
- WFM in the cloud: Five reasons to make the move, by Teleopti 102
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- Global Participatory Project Climate Change Theatre Action Returns in 2019
- Tavern Puzzle Collection Complete
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Key North San Diego County Markets Buck Regional Trends with Gain in Prices
- How To Prepare For A Financial Crisis
- Pete Freeland, Executive Producer on New Amazon Prime Series "Marisa Romanov", Launches New Website
- Special Offering on Select Pera & Mela Homes in Santa Barbara!
Rev. Brian Fesler, pastor of the Nashville Church of Scientology, says, "There is a need in our communities to educate everyone on how to be healthy—this includes staying away from illegal drugs, but there are many other aspects to health that people should know," he said.
More on Rezul News
- R2 Investments Announces Formation of Advisory Board
- New eBook Helps Property Owners Prepare Buildings for Winter
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
- ERA Triangle Real Estate Group Welcomes NC Real Estate Broker, Billy Yeargin
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019
- Innovia Co-op Member Appointed To Foundation Board Of Directors
Rev. Fesler says the event will feature audio-visual pieces, interactive presentations and more to keep the audience engaged. "We're helping people learn about being healthy in a fun, upbeat way," says Rev. Fesler.
In 1948, the World Health Organization (WHO) held the First World Health Assembly. The Assembly decided to celebrate April 7 of each year, with effect from 1950, as the World Health Day. World Health Day is held to mark WHO's founding, and is seen as an opportunity by the organization to draw worldwide attention to a subject of major importance to global health each year. This year, the theme is #HealthForAll, and the Nashville Church of Scientology plans to incorporate this theme into the event.
Church of Scientology
1130 8th Ave South
Latest on Rezul News
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Lennar's The Heights at South Cooper Mountain Is Coming Soon to Beaverton!
- Models Now Open at Lennar's Eclipse at Eastmark!
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- New Headquarters and Education Center for The Real Estate Inspection Company
- CP Management CEO Selected to Serve on Community Association Institute - NJ Board of Directors
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
- Realty ONE Group's Lou Gonzalez Named RISMedia Newsmaker
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 5G Broadband Access Networking
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Residential Agents
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Commercial Agents
- Tamaya Closes on First Retail Space
- Zettler's AZSR165 in a Hybrid-Solar-Inverter System with Scalable Battery Storage
- HARTING Plug And Play Industrial IoT Suite Monitors Machine Status