Popular on Rezul News
- Squadex Becomes a Part of AWS Summit 161
- DiversyFund Hires New Chief Technology Officer 156
- Three Florida Healthcare Coalitions Support National Stop the Bleed Day 113
- Institute for Financial Literacy Announces Winners of the 2018 Excellence In Financial Literacy Education (EIFLE) Awards
- The Sales Lead Management Association Announces Winners of Its '20 Women to Watch' Annual Recogni
- A New Ownership Team for Major Hyundai of Stroudsburg Commits to "Love Thy Customer"
- GrooveCar Teams Up to Promote Special Olympics NY
- Baltimore Self-Made Millionaire Comes Home to Shoot Documentary
- AT&T, la Madeleine French Bakery & Café Named Recipients of 2018 Greater Dallas Business Ethics Award
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone
Hong Kong, Asia, December 07, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers' automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance. Along with their unique design, USB Smart Modules were created to fit into limited space, making them the ideal fit for a wide spectrum of vehicles, ranging from farm equipment and trains to cars, trucks and SUVs.
More on Rezul News
- Zoopar To Donate Portion Of Online Sales In May To Freedom Service Dogs
- Parkland school presentation marks launch of Florida author's North American Student Speaking Tour
- Enterprise Telemedicine Platform from REACH Health Expands to Include Pediatrics
- OpenEMR Version 5.0.1 Released: Ushers in Golden Age for OpenEMR
- Productivity Specialist Emily Parks Creates Corporate Workshops for Businesses' Increased Productivity & Profit
- Laurie Schoendorfer Education Endowment is Created
- MindGenius launches 2018 version with promise of six appeal
The USB Smart Charge Modules are available in both single port and dual port models. Outside of the number of ports, the two models are nearly identical. Each features over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection for safety. Both models also are equipped with a 2.4A output current, a battery operating voltage of 9 to 16V, and can operate from temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C. Additionally, each have an automotive-grade USB and are compliant to Apple MFI.
Molex USB modules are perfect for customers looking for a safer and better performing charger within a less intrusive product. These modules have been given an automotive grade and feature a higher output current than their market competition, while taking up less front panel space in a vehicle.
As authorized distributor for Molex, Heilind Asia provides Molex products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect and electromechanical products.
More on Rezul News
- Proxima Sales Announced the Acquisition of Proxima Business Operations by Partner Group
- Achieving Enterprise-Wide Agile Transformation
- "Hey mom I'm a Vegetarian" — A Child's Vegetarian Cookbook by Leya Glazer
- U.S. + German Officials Team Up to Foster More Welcoming Communities
- UC Master Gardeners to open new gardening education center in San Mateo
- Will you come home with something more than a haircut next time you go to the salon? We don't want to nitpick but you may have to
- Five Star Professional Awards the 2018 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award to Linda Adams, Realty ONE Group
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 19 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Hoarding Buried Alive Wednesday April 25th,2018 at 10:00 am P.S. T on TLC
- Automated DICOM CD Burner and Publisher made for Medical Image CD/DVD Burning, Printing, Publishing
- RE/MAX Presidential Agent Closes on $2.5 Million Transaction
- Montano Homes hosts Grand Opening events for Saddle Rock Vistas
- A novel plant-based food and wine dinner experience has landed: welcome PlantBasedPopUp
- National PKU Alliance Brings Rare Disease Fundraiser to Cleveland
- Art exhibit celebrates American native plants as part of international collaboration
- Nikola Tesla Unite Adds an Advisor
- Viral Video Experiment Fooled Millions Into Believing Zuckerberg Was Going To Delete Facebook
- Race 2 Riverfest comes to fruition at Phoenix Athletica to benefit the Healthy Start Program by Pocono Alliance
- Small businesses need Facebook®, but do they think they need you? Why I'm suing Facebook®
- Robby Poblete Foundation to Unveil Art Created from Decommissioned Guns and Hold a 'Healing Ceremony' for Gun Violence Victims and Survivors
- Samuel G. May releases new devotional journal
- Terrified of Untying the Knot? Knowing Who to Trust for Critical, Non-Biased Information is Key
- DataFile Technologies & GroupSource Form Strategic Alliance
- Indian Land Pet Sitting Announces Expansion
- Suhaila Salimpour Presents the Bal Anat 50th Anniversary Tour
- Maker, crafter and exhibitor deadline is May 8
- DMS Digital Strategy Expert to Outline Trends that Will Impact the Future of Marketing Performance Tracking
- Small Town Incident Prompts Study into Male Stigma