Popular on Rezul News
- 8 Passengers from Southwest Flight 1380 File Lawsuit in New York 140
- CIT Announces New Cyber Security Offering 133
- The Chicago Sun-Times Launches Impact Chicago Initiative to Recognize Individuals and Companies Making a Real Difference for the People of Chicago
- Hybrid Studios Hosts Student Field Trip Day
- MBK Senior Living Completes Largest Acquisition in Company History
- Reliant Funding Joins the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce to Support Advocacy Efforts for Local Businesses
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Leon Jakimič, on Prestigious Milano Design Award
- Happy Goat Yoga - Fire Took Their Home Fundraiser at the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas
- Taurus0x Launches As A Distributed, Open-standard Protocol Powering Smart Derivatives
- Reflowable The Internet Sensation is taking YouTube by Storm!
Hong Kong, Asia, December 07, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers' automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance. Along with their unique design, USB Smart Modules were created to fit into limited space, making them the ideal fit for a wide spectrum of vehicles, ranging from farm equipment and trains to cars, trucks and SUVs.
More on Rezul News
- Getting that "picture perfect" smile
- Custom mandrels provide cost-effective web solutions
- Commercial Records Center holds NAID's respected AAA Certification
- Tochigi City, Japan Announces its Biannual Tochigi Autumn Festival
- Alta Vista Technology Named One of America's Top 100 ERP VARS
- Safety guard fabrication enhances worker protection
- Water-based adhesive laminating offers product flexibility
The USB Smart Charge Modules are available in both single port and dual port models. Outside of the number of ports, the two models are nearly identical. Each features over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection for safety. Both models also are equipped with a 2.4A output current, a battery operating voltage of 9 to 16V, and can operate from temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C. Additionally, each have an automotive-grade USB and are compliant to Apple MFI.
Molex USB modules are perfect for customers looking for a safer and better performing charger within a less intrusive product. These modules have been given an automotive grade and feature a higher output current than their market competition, while taking up less front panel space in a vehicle.
As authorized distributor for Molex, Heilind Asia provides Molex products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect and electromechanical products.
More on Rezul News
- Cityswing Opens First Indoor Golf Facility At CityCenterDC With State Of The Art Simulator
- Vista Investment Group Acquires Leasehold Interest in Santa Monica, CA Creative Office Campus
- Massive Networks Brings Managed Network Services to CompTIA ChannelCon
- John Marshall Bank Taps Dennis Griffith
- Music Mogul Mathew Knowles releases 3rd book The Emancipation of Slaves Through Music
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Jim Bennett, On Successful Exit
- Las Vegas Based Education Technology company receives National Science Foundation Grant
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 19 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Marita Group Holding is proud to announce the coming of Avengers Hotel and Entertainment Center to Morocco
- Pieology Pizzeria Gives Back to Valley of the Sun
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Woodland United Fellowship on Sunday
- Two Paul Johnson Drywall Employees Complete Project Manager Development Program
- Alive Telecom Announces Distribution Agreement with Primus Electronics
- Century Fasteners Corp. Will Attend Farnborough International Airshow
- Can Military Members Drive Uber Rent TLC Car or Their Own Vehicle?
- New White Paper Explores Hazards of High Altitude Radiation on Aerospace Electronics
- PlayerAuctions Launches Overwatch Account Value Calculator
- A Solution to Eliminate Predatory Loans and Payday Lending Opens For Global Investment
- Financial Analyst Terry Sacka Probes Factors Creating Current Bull Market Cycles
- MTV Final Reckoning's Kailah Casillas Talks First Night In The House
- Summer Hill /TomCat Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the found footage horror film, Frazier Park Recut!
- Go Blue for Trooper Nicholas Clark
- Decrease Summer Watering Stress with These Tree Pruning Ideas from Advanced Tree Care
- New Online Casino Reviews Website Launched - Casino.buzz
- Do you want to improve your credit score?
- Jennifer S. Wilkov to Moderate the Books to Films, Films to Books Panel at 2018 ThrillerFest XIII
- Havok kick off North American Summer headlining tour this Friday, July 13th!
- Actor Wanted to Portray First African American Fighter Pilot