Popular on Rezul News
- Blockchain Game HyperDragons Roars to #1 Ranking with New Gameplay powered by Tenfold Protocol 128
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business 128
- Tourico Vacations Reviews International Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State 123
- 50,000 Watch Chat Sports' Broadcast Of Red River Celebrity Softball Game Featuring Matthew McConaughey And Toby Keith
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- Judge Herb Dodell Interviews Roger Stone on KCAA
- LSUS Scandal: Threats, Racial Tension, Students Denied Free Speech, Safety Concerns, 100 Students Dropout, SACSCOC Investigates?
- RE/MAX Southern Shores Raises 3,551 Boxes of Crayons for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Hong Kong, Asia, December 07, 2017 /PressReleasePing/ - Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers' automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance. Along with their unique design, USB Smart Modules were created to fit into limited space, making them the ideal fit for a wide spectrum of vehicles, ranging from farm equipment and trains to cars, trucks and SUVs.
More on Rezul News
- Custom water treatment tanks require agile manufacturing processes
- Former Rolls-Royce Executive Joins Skyworks Strategic Board of Advisors
- Boom Cups Celebrity Boxing Press Conference and Ring Girl Contest
- True Floridian Realty Joins Forces with Jet Realty
- Local Real Estate Brokerage Engages Cutting-Edge Marketer
- Gateway Cable Company Stays Connected with Website Refresh
- Did you know Emma Geller Green would be 16 this year?
The USB Smart Charge Modules are available in both single port and dual port models. Outside of the number of ports, the two models are nearly identical. Each features over-voltage, over-current and short-circuit protection for safety. Both models also are equipped with a 2.4A output current, a battery operating voltage of 9 to 16V, and can operate from temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C. Additionally, each have an automotive-grade USB and are compliant to Apple MFI.
Molex USB modules are perfect for customers looking for a safer and better performing charger within a less intrusive product. These modules have been given an automotive grade and feature a higher output current than their market competition, while taking up less front panel space in a vehicle.
As authorized distributor for Molex, Heilind Asia provides Molex products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect and electromechanical products.
More on Rezul News
- Tissue paper converters trust ACC to deliver quality services
- Tech Start-Up Brings Music To The Golf Course
- Kylie Jackson Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Dental Healthcare FinTech Startup, BidMySmile, Announces Equity Financing
- Venture Investors and Cutting-Edge Startups Connect on November 1st in San Francisco
- Confirming its Commitment to Customer Service, PADT's Quality Management System for 3D Printing and Scanning Earns Aerospace Certification
- KISS Institute for Practical Robotics Brings Revolutionary Learning with Botball Tournaments
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories and insulation & identification products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 19 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be".
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Dealer Teamwork Becomes Approved Partner of the FCA US LLC Digital Certified Program
- Model Grand Opening at Gold Creek Valley on October 20th & 21st!
- Wareham Development announces fourth new lease at EmeryStation West
- The Real Estate Inspection Co. adds New Inspector!
- Longstanding Problem of Contact Resistance in Aerospace Pressure Switches Now Addressed by Hydra-Electric
- Revolution Enterprises Reveals New Website to Address Increasing Cannabis Marketplace Demands
- Technique Roofing Systems Preps for 2018 OSBA Capital Conference
- Terry Slattery Named President/CEO of CheckpointID
- ALLISON MITCHELL Becomes Newest Accessories Brand to Launch at Bergdorf Goodman
- SEBAC Announces Recipient of the 2018 Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- Former Rothschilds Banker joins PlatinumDEX ICO to build secure crypto currency exchanges
- Singer/songwriter Lisa Brigantino releases new album "I'll Waltz Before I Go."
- Innovative Marketplace for Social & Professional Interactions, Symposium Celebrates Successful Appearance at FinCon 18
- Nila Chosen by Pepperdine as One of the Most Fundable Companies
- Solution Showcase at XRSWeek 2018 Presents 12 Innovative VR/AR Companies
- Park Homes Are Big Business Says North West Operator
- Anticipated Cryptocurrency Video Game, World of Ether, Sells Power Ups; Clogs Blockchain
- VR Aviation company FlyInside Inc. releases next generation Flight Simulator
- L5 Consulting Inc and Qnext Corp sign partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across the United States
- Tech Startup Surf Acquires Vicinity Enterprises Combining Advertising, Content and Technology with In‐Car Entertainment Platform