Popular on Rezul
- Mike Dew Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty 153
- Caring for Your Trees Over the Winter: Tips from Advanced Tree Care 122
- Halagard builds a Marketplace for Opportunity Zones to help millions of Americans 116
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution
- Podcast Shines Spotlight on Calgary Entrepreneurs
- Jonathan W. Johnson, LLC Investigating Severe Turbulence/Mechanical Issue on Delta Flight from Atlanta, Georgia to Lagos, Nigeria on Behalf of Georgia
- Global Video Management Software Market
- Announcing "Retirement 101" - An Online Course from Topretirements.com
- Florida Healthcare Law Firm Expands Real Estate Law & Global Health Legal Offerings with Addition of Attorney Amanda Bhikhari!
- Universe Holdings Builds Apartment Portfolio Around New Rams Stadium with Ninth Acquisition
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on Rezul News
- Ellis Announces Winners of 2018 Ellis Customer Experience Best in Class Award for Resident Surveys
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced!
- Azaleas, Wisteria and Roses: Japan's Other Spring Flowers
- XOV opens its doors to Asia and partners with ABCC Exchange
- Memorial Vigil set for NYPD Det Brian Simonsen 102 PCT killed in the line of duty, of his performance, robbery gone bad
- WARNING! Attention! Home Buyers: New Listing Will Not Last Long
- A "Couple of White Chicks at the Hairdresser" to be featured on Sofy.TV
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Rezul News
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- Final Phase of Homes Released at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Entrepreneur Reveals Secret Formula to Making Millions
- Scappoose Real Estate Brokers Earn Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Global Recognition
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- New Committee for Bournemouth Property Association
- Reaching for The Stars, A Foundation of Hope for Children with Cerebral Palsy, Merges with the Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Phinge Seeks to Launch an IPO for its Future Rewards-Based OS, Social Media Platforms & Mobile Hardware to Disrupt Apple, Google, Facebook & Big Tech
- Real Estate Agents Get 100% Commission
- Surgical Navigation Tool Provides X-ray Vision During Shoulder Replacement
- NVSBC Announces Major GoVets Milestone Achieved
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate announces merger with RI firm
- Nautilus Homes Expands Real Estate Portfolio as Preferred Builder for New Luxury Community
- Blum Telehealth teams with Medxoom to modernize Patient Engagement & Payments
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for January 2019
- Tenant E-Signatures for Faster and Easier Tenant Enrollments
- New Market Report: Industry 4.0 Market, Technologies & Industry 2019-2023
- New Models from The Pioneer Collection at Adonea Grand Open February 23rd and 24th!
- O'Dwyer Homes is Atlanta's Only Local Energy Star Certified Builder
- Z5 Inventory Unveils Online Medical Supplies Store
- BREAK UP! WITH YOUR RENTAL: The Professional Woman's Guide To Building Wealth Through Real Estate
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- IAWP Wellness Coach Certification Program Awarded CCE Accreditation By The International Coach Federation
- Former CEO of Procter & Gamble Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- The industry versus its yachtowners