Popular on Rezul
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- FGTeeV Toys Hit Retail Shelves And YouTube Fans Are Going Bonkers
- Toll Brothers National Sales Event extended to Aug. 4
- Hearing Aid Practitioner and Clinic in Ontario
- Barks in the Bottoms this Back-to-School Weekend August 2-4
- Dr. Cinik – Medical Aesthetics and Hair Restoration Centre in Turkey
- Pacific Village Releases New Homes for Sale on Saturday, August 3
- VORAGO Technologies Delivers System-in-Package Prototypes to NASA
- Free seminar – Home Sellers workshop at Fairing Way, Weymouth
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on Rezul News
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Willis Allen Real Estate Appoints New Chief Digital Officer
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Rezul News
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Concierge Auctions Earns Coveted Position on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies in America For the Sixth Year Running
- George Clinton sparks a Phat Blunt with Miss Velvet and The Blue Wolf
- Country Star Gary West Readies for Worldwide Releases
- JMN Logistics and Transportation Announces Largest One-Time Asset Investment in Company History Adding 16 New Trucks
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- Menufy Taps into Postmates to Increase On-Demand Business for Restaurants
- Wipe Data on Android with new iShredder Android GOVERNMENT and ENTERPRISE edition
- LA CLARA Luxury Residences Sells Penthouse listed for $8.85 Million
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- Sinq Technologies Provides Increased Efficiency with New, Multiple Partnerships
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Ross Mortgage Offers Lunch & Learn August 26th in Palm Coast
- Everok taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- CEO of Game Changing App For Real Estate Investors To Keynote Local REIA Event
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Stylish and Functional Furniture by Furniture Depot