Popular on Rezul
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series 118
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands 113
- WFM in the cloud: Five reasons to make the move, by Teleopti
- Tavern Puzzle Collection Complete
- Global Participatory Project Climate Change Theatre Action Returns in 2019
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Key North San Diego County Markets Buck Regional Trends with Gain in Prices
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- How To Prepare For A Financial Crisis
- Pete Freeland, Executive Producer on New Amazon Prime Series "Marisa Romanov", Launches New Website
The four pins presented here are double tail header pins featuring a square press-fit shank, a round tail and a standoff body in between. When these pins are pressed into a plated through hole the points (the major or circumscribed diameter) of the square are set or imbedded in the hole while the flat sides of the feature (minor or inscribed diameter) provide relief, allowing the remainder of the plated through hole barrel to remain intact. The result is internal board layers are not disconnected when the pin is pressed in. With a properly specified hole size, the polygon shaped press-fit feature will allow the pin to be secured in the hole while maintaining continuity throughout all the layers of the PCB.
Often, these pins are used as the output terminals in applications with more demanding mechanical/electrical requirements such as power supplies, power converters, rectifiers, relays and any device subject to blind mating or rough handling. The press-fit end terminates to a board inside the device while the exposed tails are typically plugged into sockets or soldered into PCB holes by the user. In the latter case, vents located at the pin end allow soldering gasses to escape enabling better solder flow. Another common use for these pins is in board stacking applications, particularly those used in power environments. Mill-Max employs advanced machining technology to manufacture pins with exact press-fit features to suit a variety of hole sizes and assembly requirements along with precise body lengths to deliver consistent, controlled standoff heights between boards.
More on Rezul News
- New Accounts Team Member for Napier Management Services
- Hanley Investment Group Raises $25,000 for Movember, Totaling $212,000
- New Single-Tenant LA Fitness in Temecula Trades for $13 Million, 6.13 Percent
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- New Millennial Approach To Fashion: Personal Styling Online
- Chain-bar – The Revolutionary Social App Links Blockchain Investors Together
- Lennar's The Heights at South Cooper Mountain Is Coming Soon to Beaverton!
As an authorized distributor for Mill-Max, Heilind Asia provides Mill-Max's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
More on Rezul News
- Models Now Open at Lennar's Eclipse at Eastmark!
- DIY Tax Preparation Company Launching IOOGO TAX January 1, 2019
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client YayPay on $8.4M Funding Round
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value of $1.3M
- New Headquarters and Education Center for The Real Estate Inspection Company
- CP Management CEO Selected to Serve on Community Association Institute - NJ Board of Directors
- Aviator College of Aeronautical Science & Technology Announces a Multi-Million Dollar Expansion at Fort Pierce, FL Campus
Mill-Max is the leading US manufacturer of machined interconnect components with a vertically integrated manufacturing facility headquartered at 190 Pine Hollow Rd., Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Its full product line includes spring-loaded connectors, SIP, DIP, PGA and BGA sockets, board-to-board interconnects and pin headers, surface mount and custom products, PCB pins and receptacles, solder terminals, wrapost receptacles and terminals.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Land
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Christine Pagliaro Rejoins RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Ryan Boyer Keller Williams Realtor shares how to Deal With Scratched wood Floors
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- MC Companies Completes Five Property Sales in Arizona, Texas and Oklahoma
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- Mortgage Legal Expert Joyce Wilkins Pollison promoted to Executive Director of Lenders Compliance Group
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- HDOnTap Partners with the American Eagle Foundation to Live Stream the Northeast Florida Bald Eagle Nest Cameras
- Solugen Receives 2018 EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year Award
- HARTING Han-Eco Connector Line Meets Industry Standard Han B Requirements
- PayProp automates Property Simple's rental transactions and back-office
- HARTING Developed A Han Configurator
- RE/MAX Southern Shores Proudly Announces New Broker-in-Charge, Renny Diedrich