Popular on Rezul
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs 147
- Jintel Health Announces Corporate Name Change to DeepThink Health 145
- Home Health Care Software Standouts, Sinq Technologies, Heads to New Jersey Conference 127
- Two New Lennar Communities in Northern Nevada Grand Open on June 15 & 29!
- True Opinions About Cheap HGV Insurance
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Translation Services Uk
- Gain Huge Success With Osrs Gold
- Gain Higher Winning Chances With Buy Cbd Oil
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Important Tips About Finding Gay Porn Videos Tube
According to PhillybyAir:
· 55% increase in safety on a construction site from using a drone
· 133 lives saved with drone assistance
· 1,000 acres of farmland can be inspected in 1 day
· 98% of surveying time for a 12-acre property drops from 100 hours to 2
· 5,500 units of blood delivered by drone in Rwandan in 2017
There's a reason why drones are here to stay.
With thousands of companies currently considering drone solutions and even more looking for a pilot or programmer to help run their drone program, we are already seeing a shortage of skilled and versatile drone experts.
At the rate the industry is booming, anyone with experience piloting, building, or coding drones will not have a problem finding a job in the near future (if not already).
This is one of the reasons why James Harrison at Droneometry.io deciding to start a drone coding class.
James, a San Diego father of 3 has coached a variety of sporting teams from tee ball & flag football & even coaches a LEGO® robotics team. So, when he said that he wanted to start a drone coding clinic for kids, there's no wondering why he has a solid list of kids ready to build, code and fly drones.
More on Rezul News
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- Barbara Pierce Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Laura Macias Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Sugarman Auction announces Auction of "Father Knows Best" items
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
One of the barriers slowing James down are funds, to obtain the materials and assistance needed to create educational videos for kids in the future. But that's not going to stop James.
"I'm going to film these videos, create workbooks and have fun teaching kids coding even if we don't raise a cent. I just want to give a few drone companies the opportunity to be part of something fantastic", said James Harrison.
Right now, Droneometry.io is looking for supporters in the drones, aviation, robotics and computer science spaces. They need to raise a grand total of $10,000 to film 10+ high quality videos, publish a workbook on Amazon.com, and get the materials to make it all happen.
All companies that donate $2,000 by April 3rd will receive the following:
· A Logo w/link to website on any Droneometry page for 1 year.
· Logo Displayed during Thank You Snippet within the 1st 20 seconds of 10 Videos (1,000+ Views & Shared on Social Media)
· Link to your site in 10 YouTube video descriptions
· Logo subliminally displayed in the background of all seated video scenes
· Logo displayed in kids coding workbook that will sell on Amazon.com
· Brands & models featured in exercises simulating real-world scenarios
· 1 Blog post covering a topic benefitting your brand
As a bonus, 10-year veteran James Harrison will also provide an SEO audit & website traffic recommendations, as a token of appreciation for the support.
FYI: A detailed agreement/S.O.W. will be provided and those who sign up will also be granted access to project roadmaps.
More on Rezul News
- Off-Grid Pioneering Realtor Sells Custom Designed "Candy Kitchen Ranch" Eco-Living Home
- Tracy Hills Now Selling & Lennar Model Opening This Saturday, June 15th
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Gay Men Tube Has No Pit Holes Whatsoever
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online
Here's where the money will go:
1. Production of 10 High-Quality Videos + Promotion
2. 1 Tello Educator Kit
3. 3 Circuit Scribe Drones
4. 2 FlyBrix Kits
5. 2 DroneBlocks Courses (Programming Tello with Python & Math and Drones)
6. 5 unbranded (non)Lego(r) brick drones
7. 12 T-shirts with Supporters' Logos on the back
8. 6 Tickets to Ruben H Fleet Science Center
9. Vinyl Banner
10. Team Tablet
11. Droneometry for Kids Decals
For someone who is involved in drone manufacturing, providing education, or working in the robotics industry, this could be THE opportunity to establish a noticeable presence beyond their current reach. Visit https://droneometry.io/kids/support/ for more details
The drone industry is expected to grow to more than $82.1 billion in annual revenue by 2025. This will be largely driven by the consumer market, according to The Economic Report.
About Droneometry - Droneometry.io is a drone service consulting that specializes in helping companies discover and understand how drones can benefit a company's bottom-line. Drones are assisting with aerial inspections, farming, stockpile measurements, 3D modeling, marketing, and so much more.
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
Latest on Rezul News
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service
- Historic 67-Acre Estate On Outskirts Of Barcelona To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- Parkside at Mason Mill Makes a Splash in Atlanta this Summer with Resort-Inspired Amenities
- A Blockbuster Ruling In Child Abuse Cases
- Build Your Own Blocks with Stumbelbloc
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Opportunities in the Global Automotive Seat Massage System Market 2014-2024
- Train Bogies Market Potential Growth,Share,Demand and Analysis of Key Players-Research Forecasts
- Demand Analysis of Automated Driving For Commercial Vehicles Market Analysis by Top Vendors,Trend
- True Opinions About Party Catering Sydney
- Summer Fun Awaits On the 28th Annual Michigander Bicycle Tour
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Alterra on June 29
- Finding Real Love in The Age of The "Me Too" Movement
- Cove on the Bay is the heart of Keansburg's revitalization
- CAF America Partners with E4E Relief
- Brasa Capital Closes Debut Real Estate Fund Oversubscribed at $120 Million
- CalFlowers Fun 'N Sun Convention Set For July 24-27, 2019
- Chicago's Burnham Lakefront Project a Finalist in National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Retail Pad Building Shadow-anchored by Walmart in Rockford
- Everytable and Homeboy Industries Amplify Social Impact with Bold Collaboration for Summer '19