Popular on Rezul
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia 114
- Enjoy The Latest SoundCloud Transgender Braydbunch Rapper Hip Hop
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Sterling Green Appoints Corner Property Management To Manage Luxurious Property In Fairfield, NJ
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
According to PhillybyAir:
· 55% increase in safety on a construction site from using a drone
· 133 lives saved with drone assistance
· 1,000 acres of farmland can be inspected in 1 day
· 98% of surveying time for a 12-acre property drops from 100 hours to 2
· 5,500 units of blood delivered by drone in Rwandan in 2017
There's a reason why drones are here to stay.
With thousands of companies currently considering drone solutions and even more looking for a pilot or programmer to help run their drone program, we are already seeing a shortage of skilled and versatile drone experts.
At the rate the industry is booming, anyone with experience piloting, building, or coding drones will not have a problem finding a job in the near future (if not already).
This is one of the reasons why James Harrison at Droneometry.io deciding to start a drone coding class.
James, a San Diego father of 3 has coached a variety of sporting teams from tee ball & flag football & even coaches a LEGO® robotics team. So, when he said that he wanted to start a drone coding clinic for kids, there's no wondering why he has a solid list of kids ready to build, code and fly drones.
More on Rezul News
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Colombiana Boutique - Shapewear Specialist Online
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
One of the barriers slowing James down are funds, to obtain the materials and assistance needed to create educational videos for kids in the future. But that's not going to stop James.
"I'm going to film these videos, create workbooks and have fun teaching kids coding even if we don't raise a cent. I just want to give a few drone companies the opportunity to be part of something fantastic", said James Harrison.
Right now, Droneometry.io is looking for supporters in the drones, aviation, robotics and computer science spaces. They need to raise a grand total of $10,000 to film 10+ high quality videos, publish a workbook on Amazon.com, and get the materials to make it all happen.
All companies that donate $2,000 by April 3rd will receive the following:
· A Logo w/link to website on any Droneometry page for 1 year.
· Logo Displayed during Thank You Snippet within the 1st 20 seconds of 10 Videos (1,000+ Views & Shared on Social Media)
· Link to your site in 10 YouTube video descriptions
· Logo subliminally displayed in the background of all seated video scenes
· Logo displayed in kids coding workbook that will sell on Amazon.com
· Brands & models featured in exercises simulating real-world scenarios
· 1 Blog post covering a topic benefitting your brand
As a bonus, 10-year veteran James Harrison will also provide an SEO audit & website traffic recommendations, as a token of appreciation for the support.
More on Rezul News
- SEO packages From SERP Consultancy to Boost Your Rankings
- Pro Wrestling Legends' Match to be Featured in Upcoming Movie
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Dry Bar Comedian Hits 1.5 Million Views in 1st Week
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
FYI: A detailed agreement/S.O.W. will be provided and those who sign up will also be granted access to project roadmaps.
Here's where the money will go:
1. Production of 10 High-Quality Videos + Promotion
2. 1 Tello Educator Kit
3. 3 Circuit Scribe Drones
4. 2 FlyBrix Kits
5. 2 DroneBlocks Courses (Programming Tello with Python & Math and Drones)
6. 5 unbranded (non)Lego(r) brick drones
7. 12 T-shirts with Supporters' Logos on the back
8. 6 Tickets to Ruben H Fleet Science Center
9. Vinyl Banner
10. Team Tablet
11. Droneometry for Kids Decals
For someone who is involved in drone manufacturing, providing education, or working in the robotics industry, this could be THE opportunity to establish a noticeable presence beyond their current reach. Visit https://droneometry.io/kids/support/ for more details
The drone industry is expected to grow to more than $82.1 billion in annual revenue by 2025. This will be largely driven by the consumer market, according to The Economic Report.
About Droneometry - Droneometry.io is a drone service consulting that specializes in helping companies discover and understand how drones can benefit a company's bottom-line. Drones are assisting with aerial inspections, farming, stockpile measurements, 3D modeling, marketing, and so much more.
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
14008 Newporter Way, San Diego, CA 92128
Latest on Rezul News
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- NAI Plotkin Appoints Daniel J. Moore Vice President of Brokerage Division
- Lennar Grand Opens Madelynn Place in Gresham on May 4!
- Attend Lennar Sacramento's Earth Day Spring Fest on Saturday, April 20
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty's President honored by North Shore Land Alliance
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Q1 2019 | Houston Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Cape Town's Fireplace Manufacturing Experts
- Seat Belt Market by Production,Capacity Utilization Rate, Ex-Factory Price, Revenue By Forecast 2024
- LandZero Sets Focus on Quality Cheap Land for Sale
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- Property Company Network Pacific Strata Management Celebrates 25 Years in Business
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- South Africa's Favourite Fibreglass Destination
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group