Popular on Rezul
- DN3 Liquidations expands footprint with third Southwest Florida location
- reviews bg – Just Make Sure You Select Most Appropriate Platform
- Corporate Office Wallpaper Is Top Rated By Experts
- NCC Group Joins Global Cyber Security Alliance for Operational Technology
- Change Your Fortunes With Situs Judi Online
- Situs Qq Poker Has No Pit Holes Whatsoever
- Pixodust Games Announces The Release of Their Latest Mobile Game: Rocket Star Idle Tycoon
- Improve Knowledge About Eagle Heights Transportation
- The Builder Assist Gets Instant Download WH&S Templates
- Positive Aspects About Best Male Enhancement
Telemedicina Latina is operated and owned by US Tele-Medicine, an 11 year of telemedicine firm from Orange county California. Edith Castillo, the General Manager explained why Michigan was the first choice for the company. "As with any new undertaking, you always need to identify the true need within the community and because we have to introduce the newness and benefits of this service, the tight Latino population in Michigan is a great starting point."
The Latino community has been ignored in the advent of e-health initiatives. Telemedicina Latina will specifically enable Latinos to express themselves in a familiar manner to a Hispanic telehealth doctor. That level of cultural and ethnic understandings between physician and patient is lacking in the Latino community mostly due to a predominant mistrust of doctors not of Hispanic origin. That sentiment is fostered by poor experiences based in part by language barriers and prejudicial generalizations of Hispanics.
More on Rezul News
- The Next Generation of HVAC Vents - Powered by Artificial Intelligence!
- EasyIO introduces a new breed of Building Controller
- Stock Custom Homes Nears Completion on Pine Ridge Estates Residence
- Concierge Auctions Announces Sale of Nearly $118M Global Properties—All Closing at Live Auction in New York City
- Do you love to cook? Eat? master chef tuscan style home for sale
Telemedicina Latina's reach extends to all members of the community needing healthcare guidance or support without hesitations, judgements or even waiting times. The medical consults are done by video or phone; it is all recorded and stored with medical records in a HL-7 EMR (electronic medical record system), also in Spanish.
The company projects opening October 10th as a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month, by releasing. Its first Telanovela. The company produced a series of Spanish language Telanovelas in a unique bid to market the telemedicine service, gain followers and provide entertainment to a community hooked on Telanovelas. Paulina Bednal, a Patient Relations Counsellor said, "This is the first time a medical company has used a Telnovela for its acceptance in the market. It is our way of showing people that we are, who they are." "Certainly, no other telemedicine company anywhere in the Latin world has done so prior," she said, "I think it will be very well received, it's actually fun, you should see it."
Karla Beltran, Dir. P.R.
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Suite 418
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Latest on Rezul News
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- Macadamian Recognized in Think Tank ConCeplus' Healthcare Movers 2019 Report on digital transformation in healthcare
- Beneficial Aspects Related With Whizzinator
- Mt. Royal Vacations on the Cutting Edge of Short-Term Housing Investing
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Lennar Grand Opens Solera in Murrieta on Saturday, November 16
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Absorption Drives New Construction in St. Louis Industrial Market
- 83bar Further Expands Global Patient Activation Capabilities
- Copper Hospital Bed Study Shows 90% Reduction on HAI Bacteria Counts
- Excitement in the Office Market
- Nutter Home Loans Celebrates the Inclusive Updates to the Sybil Silkwood Nutter Playground
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot