Popular on Rezul
- What kind of sand washer machine do you want?
- South Africa Based Scaffolding Manufacturer and Supplier
- NORACORE INC. Wins a 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Award
- When Less is More for You in Jewellery
- Real Estate Agent Sells Property Faster For More Money With Target Marketing Approach
- The Grande at Metropark hosted a Rooftop Courtyard Party on Sept. 19
- Apply Situs Poker Online Review In Order To Gather All Vital Details
- Evolve IP® Europe and Evolve IP United Kingdom Exceed 125,000 IP Phone System, Unified Communications and Contact Center Users
- Ultra-Luxe Caribbean Vacation Resort Estate With Private Beach Access in St. James, Barbados to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- Content Analysis Is Most Trusted Online
Telemedicina Latina is operated and owned by US Tele-Medicine, an 11 year of telemedicine firm from Orange county California. Edith Castillo, the General Manager explained why Michigan was the first choice for the company. "As with any new undertaking, you always need to identify the true need within the community and because we have to introduce the newness and benefits of this service, the tight Latino population in Michigan is a great starting point."
The Latino community has been ignored in the advent of e-health initiatives. Telemedicina Latina will specifically enable Latinos to express themselves in a familiar manner to a Hispanic telehealth doctor. That level of cultural and ethnic understandings between physician and patient is lacking in the Latino community mostly due to a predominant mistrust of doctors not of Hispanic origin. That sentiment is fostered by poor experiences based in part by language barriers and prejudicial generalizations of Hispanics.
More on Rezul News
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Concierge Auctions Announces Additional Properties Across Three Countries and Seven US States in October/Early November Lineup—Most Without Reserve
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Birtcher Anderson sells Park 6 industrial park for $16 million
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
Telemedicina Latina's reach extends to all members of the community needing healthcare guidance or support without hesitations, judgements or even waiting times. The medical consults are done by video or phone; it is all recorded and stored with medical records in a HL-7 EMR (electronic medical record system), also in Spanish.
The company projects opening October 10th as a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month, by releasing. Its first Telanovela. The company produced a series of Spanish language Telanovelas in a unique bid to market the telemedicine service, gain followers and provide entertainment to a community hooked on Telanovelas. Paulina Bednal, a Patient Relations Counsellor said, "This is the first time a medical company has used a Telnovela for its acceptance in the market. It is our way of showing people that we are, who they are." "Certainly, no other telemedicine company anywhere in the Latin world has done so prior," she said, "I think it will be very well received, it's actually fun, you should see it."
Karla Beltran, Dir. P.R.
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Suite 418
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Latest on Rezul News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- Situs Togel Online Has Lot To Offer In Quick Time
- The Pointe at Valley Ranch Town Center Topping Out Celebration
- Intalytics' Announces Hiring of Bill McKeogh as Director of Client Services
- Stock Custom Homes Presents 5 Models During Estates of Excellence in Quail West
- New Homes for Sale in Aurora – Inspiration's Open House Spree October 12 & 19
- Sailboat Struck by Lightning in the Virgin Islands
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book "The 60 Minute Startup" Is The Modern Entrepreneur's Roadmap To Start A Business In 30 Days Or Less
- Macadamian Awarded 2019 Eurostars Eureka Project Award for Innovation
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client 24 Hour Home Care for Being Honored by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
- Lake Las Vegas Waterfront Estate Owned by Fashion Mogul Fred Segal to Sell at No Reserve Auction via Concierge Auctions
- 83bar publishes eight new reports from its Patient Activation market research
- Where to buy the high-quality crushers?
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 17 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2019
- Fantasy Football Guide Podcast – Read It Now!
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2020 Winners
- GoTech Appliance Repairs for the best Appliance Repair Services