Popular on Rezul
- Know the low-fare Hawaiian airlines flights seat booking process
- Coronavirus risk may depend on throat bacteria, according to inBiome group study
- 迷你倉 Are Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Inside Information Regarding Alpha Femme Keto Genix
- Yoga Diet Tips: what should you eat after and before yoga Class?
- Saidcard LLC Provides Lee & Associates Atlanta Antibody Testing for Staff Coming Back to Work
- Improve Knowledge About Pet Friendly Drug Rehabs
- Makler Heidelberg - Learn From The Experiences
- Why you need to book your seat on Southwest airlines
- Important Tips About Finding Moses Bassinet
Telemedicina Latina is operated and owned by US Tele-Medicine, an 11 year of telemedicine firm from Orange county California. Edith Castillo, the General Manager explained why Michigan was the first choice for the company. "As with any new undertaking, you always need to identify the true need within the community and because we have to introduce the newness and benefits of this service, the tight Latino population in Michigan is a great starting point."
The Latino community has been ignored in the advent of e-health initiatives. Telemedicina Latina will specifically enable Latinos to express themselves in a familiar manner to a Hispanic telehealth doctor. That level of cultural and ethnic understandings between physician and patient is lacking in the Latino community mostly due to a predominant mistrust of doctors not of Hispanic origin. That sentiment is fostered by poor experiences based in part by language barriers and prejudicial generalizations of Hispanics.
More on Rezul News
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
Telemedicina Latina's reach extends to all members of the community needing healthcare guidance or support without hesitations, judgements or even waiting times. The medical consults are done by video or phone; it is all recorded and stored with medical records in a HL-7 EMR (electronic medical record system), also in Spanish.
The company projects opening October 10th as a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month, by releasing. Its first Telanovela. The company produced a series of Spanish language Telanovelas in a unique bid to market the telemedicine service, gain followers and provide entertainment to a community hooked on Telanovelas. Paulina Bednal, a Patient Relations Counsellor said, "This is the first time a medical company has used a Telnovela for its acceptance in the market. It is our way of showing people that we are, who they are." "Certainly, no other telemedicine company anywhere in the Latin world has done so prior," she said, "I think it will be very well received, it's actually fun, you should see it."
Karla Beltran, Dir. P.R.
14 Monarch Bay Plaza Suite 418
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Latest on Rezul News
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Nu Menu Solutions Offers Covid-19 Prevention Technology
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Find Your Funds Easier on Find My Funds
- Highly Critical Factors About Is CBD Oil Helpful For Anxiety
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- CBD Oil Is Wonderful From Many Perspectives
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- 5 Things that make a professional end of tenancy cleaning service better than the DIY project