Popular on Rezul
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs 148
- Jintel Health Announces Corporate Name Change to DeepThink Health 146
- Home Health Care Software Standouts, Sinq Technologies, Heads to New Jersey Conference 129
- Two New Lennar Communities in Northern Nevada Grand Open on June 15 & 29!
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Translation Services Uk
- True Opinions About Cheap HGV Insurance
- Gain Huge Success With Osrs Gold
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online
- Important Tips About Finding Gay Porn Videos Tube
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on Rezul News
- The State of the Oregon Real Estate Market and Sundance Realty: May 2019
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Merakey Opens First Autism Center in Fort Worth
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for Arabella Capital
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on Rezul News
- MoxieBridge Acquires Midtown Office Center, a 169,808-Square-Foot, Two-Building Office Campus
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Tracy Hills Now Selling & Lennar Model Opening This Saturday, June 15th
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named 2019 E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Gay Men Tube Has No Pit Holes Whatsoever
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online
- Francis Bacon Makes Comeback as Shakespeare Authorship Candidate
- North Center Housing Market Heads for Higher Ground in May Boosted by 65% Increase in Attached Sales
- Charles Nowicki of World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Elected PLTA President
- Lennar's Levity at Tustin Legacy Grand Opens August 17th
- 90 Days to a Glass Half Full Lifestyle Book by Chris Edwards Napa Available on Amazon
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars Postpones their 88th Star Ceremony for Make-A-Wish Creator Frank Shankwitz
- Pioneering Denver Commercial Real Estate Firm Announces Next Generation of Leadership and Strategic
- Going with the flow: Kraft-Sussman brings new eco-friendly cremation option to Nevada viewed as gentler on the deceased
- Heilind Asia PacificExpanded the Product Line with Hirose
- 'Effing Simple' author gets practical about business advice
- David Weekley Homes to Host Grand Opening at Marietta Township in Georgia
- Locust Park Capital Arranges $10M Acquisition Loan for Dallas/Fort Worth Multifamily Portfolio
- Heilind Asia WillExhibit at Hall98Booth 8C50 in NEPCON Thailand 2019
- Regency DRT/DKI awarded prestigious Phoenix Award
- Heilind Asia Pacific President William Sim Featured as Cover Story in SiliconIndia Magazine
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service