Popular on Rezul
- Ikon Arts Foundation is pleased to announce the release of Dis / Inheritance: New Croatian Photography
- Thomas William Furniture to Participate in 37th La Quinta Arts Festival
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- FAQ Chatbot Launches for National Hemp Association
- The Honorable Brian Sandoval to Receive Eagle Leadership Award in Las Vegas on Friday, March 15th
- This International Women's Day Statues for Equality Makes History
- Global Headlight Tester Market Technology Trends in Future, Status and Forecast 2024
- CAMCO names Beverly Eickmeyer Vice President of Integration
- New Construction Two-Tenant Retail in Edina, Minn., Sells for $8.25M
- 17 Mental Health Outpatient Clinics Opening in the North Texas Region in 2019!
Assystem uses demonstration devices to demonstrate how data science and machine learning can be used to identify new connections and optimize operational processes, thereby reducing production costs. The machines communicate with each other to access internal and external data. In the process, Assystem was able to demonstrate its extensive experience in OPC / UA and M2M communications. The Assystem solution is a flexible system that operates independently of the manufacturer's automation technology and can be adapted to existing equipment.
Machine data for transparent value creation chains
SDI Innovation introduces the new Bluebox.SDI software tool for monitoring and visualizing and visualizing the actual and target conditions of production equipment such as CNC machining tools, injection moulding machines, and production lines. The tool comes with pre-set applications such as TPM, OEE calculations and trend analysis. When installed on MICA®, Bluebox.SDI can be quickly and easily deployed to production systems in a decentred mode. The control panel with display, input and selection options also makes this solution ideal for mounting on a mounting board.
More on Rezul News
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Marina del Palma Launches New Website
- Five Decorated Models Now Open at GreyHawk
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
SIEVERS GROUP also demonstrated HANNOVER MESSE, an Internet of Things solution developed with HARTING. Users can use it to correlate machine data with other information throughout the production process. MICA® collects operational data from various machines and equipment. SIEVERS GROUP integrates it with ERP and business intelligence applications.
Process digital and analogue sensor data in real time
HARTING collaborated with the German Institute of Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) to demonstrate how machine data can be accurately recorded using the MICA®-based PROFINET sniffer. Any automated industrial system using SPS and the Industrial Ethernet standard PROFINET can be used for passive "sniffing". Existing processes are completely undisturbed. By "sniffing" communication with MICA®, all exchanged data (such as sensor and actuator values) can be provided to Industrial 4.0 applications through open standards such as MQTT and OPC Ua.
As an authorized distributor for Harting, Heilind Asia provides Harting products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
More on Rezul News
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- PCF Wholesale: Built for Brokers by Brokers
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
The HARTING Technology Group is one of the world's leading providers of industrial connection technology for the three lifelines of Data, Signal and Power and has 13 production plants and branches in 44 countries. In addition, the company also produces retail checkout systems, electromagnetic actuators for automotive and industrial series use, charging technology and cabling for electric vehicles, as well as hardware and software for customers and applications in automation technology, robotics and transportation engineering. In the 2016/17 business year, some 4,600 employees generated sales of EUR 672 million.
HARTING first entered China market in 1988 and is the first global connector manufacturer in the Chinese market awarded the CCC (China Compulsory Certification). HARTING creates standards in the connector industry and provides connectivity and networks solutions to our esteemed customers according to their special requirements. The company focuses on factory automation, transportation, renewable energy, power transmission, machinery & robotics, LED markets etc.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on Rezul News
- Tracy Hills Preview Opening Saturday, March 16th In Tracy
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Hosting Mega Open House Weekend March 23-24
- Global Tonneau Cover Industry Trends, Status, Benefits, growth and productivity
- Excell Reports : Global Camera Modules Industry Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2025
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- Analysis of Cam Switch Market in Global Industry:Demand, Growth Factors, Supply, Latest Rising Trend
- Heartland Income Properties to Acquire Scooter's Coffee Location in Iowa
- Models Now Open at Entrada Del Rio in Sahuarita!
- Local Real Estate Professional Brings Home National Honor
- Holleran-Bouck Team Earns Five Star Award
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Seniors housing continues to emerge as a mainstream commercial real estate sector
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- Sedona Kitchen & Bath to Open at Sedona Vista Village
- John R. Wood Announces Fort Myers Beach Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Sanibel & Captiva Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for February 2019
- Amit Singh Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019