Popular on Rezul
- ERA Wilder Realty VP of Sales Mike Taylor Receives CCRA REALTOR® of the Year Award
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Local REALTOR® Awarded RENE Certification
- Concierge Auctions Closes Out Best Year Yet Live in New York City with Nearly 80 Bidders Competing to Own Properties in 8 Countries and 7 U.S. States
- Is your employer taking advantage of you?
- LEADING BRANDS IRAQ 2019 Award Ceremony held at Rotana Hotel Erbil, December 2019
- Crowdfunding Bum ahora es bilingüe, a medida que prospera el mercado español de los EE.UU
- PassportPDF is Going to CES in Las Vegas from January 07 to 10, 2020
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
- Bentzel Mechanical purchases 7,920-square-foot industrial property in St. Petersburg
Areas of Practice:
The practice areas of The Lady Law include:
Assault/ family violence
DWI/ Dui offenses
White collar crimes
Driving W/ Suspended License
FSGI/ FSRA evading
Burglary of a habitation
Misdemeanors refer to crimes like driving under the influence of alcohol or drug and illegal possession. Penalties for such crimes include monetary fines and also jail. As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, Alisa A. Woodward protects the clients from the charges of misdemeanors. In Texas, such crimes are categorized into three classes, depending on the severity of the case.
More on Rezul News
- RE/MAX Classic Real Estate Broker Now the Only One to Offer 2 New Features to ALL Selling Clients
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Indiana India Business Council Adds Holladay Properties Executive to Board
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- South Africa's Number One Stop for Voice-Overs
Class A - Most serious misdemeanor offenses are categorized as class A. The offenses under this class include driving under intoxication for the second time, illegally carrying a weapon, assault with bodily injury and possession of two to four ounces of Marijuana. If someone is accused of such offenses, the individual might be fined as much as $4000 and/or imprisonment of one year.
Class B - Class B misdemeanors are less serious than the class A. Offenses under the class include intoxicated driving for the first time, indecent exposure, minor drug possession, prostitution and failure to pay child support as per court order. These offenses may lead the accused to 80 days of imprisonment and/or a monetary fine of up to $2000.
Class C - The offenses like driving under the influence of alcohol by a minor, theft, simple assault, and minor in possession of alcohol or tobacco, are considered as the least serious crimes in Texas. For a class C misdemeanor, an accused gets the monetary penalty of $500.
More on Rezul News
- The Solution to All Your Plastic Product Needs
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Bello Sol Inc Has a Record Sales Year For 2019
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Toll Brothers at Montaine offers home buyers a majestic location with stunning views
As per the law of Texas, serious criminal offenses are considered felonies. The punishment for such crimes includes imprisonment, fines, the death penalty, and life without parole.
No matter whether the client is accused of a misdemeanor or felony, The Lady Law fights for the rights of the individual and gives the full effort to relieve them from the charges. To know more about the assistance of The Lady Law, please visit the website https://www.theladylaw.com/
About The Lady Law:
The Lady Law is a law firm, founded by an established criminal attorney Alisa Woodward, who has served as a Harris Country Sheriff's Deputy previously. The law firm aims to protect the rights of the accused. The firm is serving the people of Harris Country and Houston since 2010.
1401 Richmond Ave. Suite 240
Houston, TX 77006
Latest on Rezul News
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Reliable and Trusted Meat Wholesalers
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Ridge Capital JV Acquires Sacramento, CA Apartment Community for $33 Million
- Insurance Restoration Specialists, Inc. Names Thomas Peter CEO
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Realquantum named one of the Best Tech Startups in Overland Park
- GreenPointe Developers Announce Tributary in Nassau County
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market