Popular on Rezul
- ERA Wilder Realty VP of Sales Mike Taylor Receives CCRA REALTOR® of the Year Award
- Great Spark Design Awards Announced
- Local REALTOR® Awarded RENE Certification
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Concierge Auctions Closes Out Best Year Yet Live in New York City with Nearly 80 Bidders Competing to Own Properties in 8 Countries and 7 U.S. States
- Crowdfunding Bum ahora es bilingüe, a medida que prospera el mercado español de los EE.UU
- Falco eMotors Awarded Most Innovative Company in the Manufacturing Sector (Small Enterprises) by CII
- PassportPDF is Going to CES in Las Vegas from January 07 to 10, 2020
- Heart of Hospice - New Orleans hosts first annual Kids at Heart toy drive to deliver Christmas to pediatric patients and their loved ones
- Is your employer taking advantage of you?
Major products offered by GetSavvi Health:
Get Care Plan
GetSavvi Health has introduced Get Care Plan that provides hospital benefit. By purchasing the healthcare plan, the members can avoid the burden of high hospital bills. The hospital benefits offered by this plan include
Emergency casualty- The plan covers treatment for outpatient in hospital in an emergency caused by an accidental injury. The coverage amount for hospital emergency is limited to R6350 for an insured person.
Emergency stabilisation- The plan also covers treatment for inpatient in hospital in an emergency for stabilisation. For this benefit, the patient can get coverage of up to R18500 per year.
More on Rezul News
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Reliable and Trusted Meat Wholesalers
- Live Smart Brings Customized Housing To Medical Professionals of Central Connecticut
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
Personal accident- It offers treatment for inpatient in hospital including associated healthcare services at a private facility for accidental injuries. The coverage amount is R120000 for an insured person.
The premium for this plan is R322 for a family or a single policyholder.
Primary Care Plan
This healthcare plan is designed to offer a range of day-to-day medical benefits at an affordable price. A member and his or her family can access to the day-to-day benefits, which include-
Unlimited visit to the doctor
Black and white X-rays
Basic and emergency dentistry
Blood tests for HIV and STI
Medication for certain acute and chronic conditions
The premium for Primary Care Plan is R667 for a family and R422 for a single member.
Primary Care Plan+
This plan is designed as the combination of both Primary Care Plan and Get Care Plan. It covers all day-to-day medical needs as well as the cost of hospitalisation. A member can enjoy unlimited GP visits, blood tests and X-rays, maternity benefit along with emergency hospitalisation coverage. The premium for this pan R877 for a family and R556 for a single member.
More on Rezul News
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers Named a 2019 Top Operator in Mini-Storage Messenger Top 100 Operators List
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
Special Services Offered to Members:
HIV, Trauma and Assault Counselling
GetSavvi Health offers a customer service hotline number to the members so that they can get access to the necessary support from a specialist medical practitioner. People who have undergone a traumatic event or got exposed to HIV accidentally can get assistance services with this programme.
GetSavvi Health offers the funeral plan for its members to take care of the funeral costs. One can get access to single or family coverage for a funeral plan.
Netcare 911 Emergency Services
This emergency service includes assistance from an expert professional during any emergency situation.
About GetSavvi Health:
GetSavvi Health is an established health insurance provider in South Africa. The company offers a wide range of healthcare plans at an affordable price. To know more about GetSavvi Health please visit https://www.getsavvi.co.za
Suite 302, Tygervalley Chambers 5
27 Willie van Schoor Ave
Call: 0861 18 92 02
Latest on Rezul News
- Know the Importance of custom cabinets for your kitchen renovation in Toronto?
- West USA Realty Agent Richard Bazinet PLLC Earns the Commitment to Excellence endorsement from NAR
- Stem Academy for Young Kids welcomes 20 new families
- Grand opening celebration set for Avella Park
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- New Single-Family Home Community for Adults with Disabilities Welcomes New Residents
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- DivcoWest Completes Sale of Santa Monica's Historic Telephone Building
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- LionDesk and Brokermint Announce New Partnership Powered by API Nation
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- Real estate technology startup launches game-changing investor management platform
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Everyone's Go-To Hire Shop!
- The Leading Online Butchery That Has it All
- La Trobe Financial establishes Disaster Relief Package to support impacted customers
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year