Popular on Rezul
- How to book cheap flights to New York 140
- Ainstein Announces Full Stack PX4 Support For UAV Standard Radar Altimeter - US-D1 136
- The Forecast Calls for SNOW and AN AVALANCHE of Sun Dollars 133
- Cohen Investment Group Announces Sale of Town Point Center
- Thorofare Capital Provides Highpoint Property Group with $15 MM Loan for Brooklyn MF Acquisiton
- Rodrigo Silva Award Winning Multimedia Artist Creator Of The Franchise Rose Dollz Reveals His New Cartoon Characters
- Save Up To $35,000 on Select Homes at Starr Pass Vistas!
- Deer Hollow Recovery & Wellness creates one less treatment barrier by going InNetwork with First Health
- Ultius Announces the Release of a New AI Chatbot (ALISA)
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Dream Destinations for Every Month in 2019
This investment both validates and enables our trajectory to become the global specialist VAD for cybersecurity and cloud migration, extending our value-based service offerings and strengthening our global reach, said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO of Exclusive Group. We are delighted to welcome on board Permira and their renowned technology team, whose resources will be invaluable in the next chapter of the Exclusive story. This partnership preserves and builds upon the unique business culture and platform that our people have shaped over the last decade, and which holds the key to our continuing success.
Exclusive Groups unique positioning and business strategy is centred on a global-local value model that exceeds both the scale of local VAD specialists and the general approach of global broad line distributors. This has brought unprecedented success for more than a decade by targeting two core markets (cybersecurity and cloud) with very high growth profiles. The resulting strong organic growth and astute strategic acquisitions have seen a doubling of revenues every two years, culminating in total sales for 2017 of 1.75bn (up 38% from 1.27bn in 2016).
More on Rezul News
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
- 2019 Predictions for Turkey's Property Market and Foreign House Buyers
- Kelly Strauss Named Virginia Auctioneer of the Year
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Travel Alerts and Warnings
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification Malcolm Shepherd
Michail Zekkos, Partner in the technology team at Permira said: The escalating threat landscape and the increasing complexity of underlying infrastructures continues to position cybersecurity as one of the fastest growing and resilient segments of global IT spend. In a market that is characterised by structurally high product velocity, we believe that the role of value-added services and technologies, occupied by Exclusive at the centre of the demand generation channel, will become ever more critical in years ahead. We have been following the success of Exclusive for many years and look forward to support them as they consolidate their unique position in the market.
The transaction is subject to customary conditions and is expected to close in the next few months.
Advisors on the transaction included: Morgan Stanley, Natixis Partners, White & Case, PWC, Fidal KPMG and Goodwin Procter.
About Exclusive Group
Exclusive Group (www.exclusive-group.com) is the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group accelerating the growth of disruptive and innovative technologies around the world. Its people are committed to the high-growth imperatives of ambitious IT vendors and fueled by a strong culture of ambition, entrepreneurialism and sustainable growth.
With 50+ offices across five continents and presence in over 100 countries, Exclusive Group brings all the essential elements of a proven winning strategy for market entry and growth. Redefining value and enabling new market opportunities through Disruptive Distribution is at the heart of the Exclusive Group proposition through its cybersecurity brand, Exclusive Networks, and datacentre transformation division, BigTec. This is complemented by the extensive and innovative capabilities of PASSport Global Services, and the comprehensive, integrated commercial leasing offerings delivered by Exclusive Capital.
More on Rezul News
- Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification Malcolm Shepherd
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of New Raising Cane's in Minneapolis Metro Area
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
Permira is a global investment firm. Founded in 1985, the firm advises funds with a total committed capital of approximately 32bn and makes long-term investments in companies with the objective of transforming their performance and driving sustainable growth. The Permira funds have made over 200 private equity investments in five key sectors: Consumer, Technology, Industrials, Healthcare and Financial Services. Permira employs over 200 people in 14 offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
The Permira funds have a long track record of investing in leading global fast-growing and disruptive technology businesses to help strengthen their positions as global leaders. The acquisition of Exclusive marks the Permira funds 40+ investment in the technology industry, totaling over 8.5bn of equity invested since inception. Flagship recent technology investments have included: Genesys, Teraco, Teamviewer Allegro, Informatica, Magento, Legalzoom and Ancestry.com. Permiras equity for the investment came from 7.5bn global buyout investment fund Permira VI (2016).
For more information contact:
Greg Halse/Ellie Stansfield
+44 (0) 1291 626200
http://mailto:email@example.com" rel="nofollow external noopener">firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Halse/Ellie Stansfield
+44 (0) 1291 626200
5 Pereira Road #05-02
Source :Exclusive Networks Singapore Pte Ltd
Filed Under: Technology
Latest on Rezul News
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Castles Technology & Charge Anywhere Partner to Deliver Fully-Integrated Android Payment Terminal Solution to ISOs and Their Merchants
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month and Quarter
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- 3 Top Locations In Turkey For Real Estate Growth In 2019
- SUSIE CASTELLINI JOINS Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty
- Real Estate Agent Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Best Place to Work®
- Higher Yields Cannabis Consulting (HYC) Expands into New Jersey
- Spark Design Awards Announced At Winners Celebration
- Phase 4 site work now underway at Nobility Crest at Ocean Township
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Belize Real Estate Investing: The Time is Right to Make Your Move
- Smarteeva Unveils New Executive Advisory Board, Welcomes New Members
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- One Park Financial Named One of the "Best and Brightest" Companies In U.S
- Mayor Sylvester Turner of Houston to Receive the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at Tribute to Mayors
- Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center Supports January Blood Donation Month and Urges Citizens to Help Donate
- Auto Driveaway acquires J&J Driveaway
- Dezer Gymnastics Training Center Starts a New Era in South Florida