Popular on Rezul News
- Blockchain Game HyperDragons Roars to #1 Ranking with New Gameplay powered by Tenfold Protocol 132
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business 131
- 50,000 Watch Chat Sports' Broadcast Of Red River Celebrity Softball Game Featuring Matthew McConaughey And Toby Keith 131
- Tourico Vacations Reviews International Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State 125
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- LSUS Scandal: Threats, Racial Tension, Students Denied Free Speech, Safety Concerns, 100 Students Dropout, SACSCOC Investigates?
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- Florida's Trusted Homebuyer "David Buys Houses Florida" Introduces New Website
This investment both validates and enables our trajectory to become the global specialist VAD for cybersecurity and cloud migration, extending our value-based service offerings and strengthening our global reach, said Olivier Breittmayer, CEO of Exclusive Group. We are delighted to welcome on board Permira and their renowned technology team, whose resources will be invaluable in the next chapter of the Exclusive story. This partnership preserves and builds upon the unique business culture and platform that our people have shaped over the last decade, and which holds the key to our continuing success.
Exclusive Groups unique positioning and business strategy is centred on a global-local value model that exceeds both the scale of local VAD specialists and the general approach of global broad line distributors. This has brought unprecedented success for more than a decade by targeting two core markets (cybersecurity and cloud) with very high growth profiles. The resulting strong organic growth and astute strategic acquisitions have seen a doubling of revenues every two years, culminating in total sales for 2017 of 1.75bn (up 38% from 1.27bn in 2016).
More on Rezul News
- BlameItOnKway starring in his own new original comedy this fall
- Jazz in Pink: Women Making Music a Choice Celebrates 10 Years with Its First Annual Event, Featuring on the Panel Melissa Manchester
- Parade of Homes Winners Announced
- Laura Siegmund & Midtown Custom Homes, LLC Wins Gold at 2018 Triangle Parade of Homes
- Waldorf School of the Peninsula educates children for the future in Silicon Valley–Screen Free
- Veovo Appoints New Senior Market Executive and Sales Manager to Drive Growth and North American Market Expansion
- World's Best Virtual Training System Available
Michail Zekkos, Partner in the technology team at Permira said: The escalating threat landscape and the increasing complexity of underlying infrastructures continues to position cybersecurity as one of the fastest growing and resilient segments of global IT spend. In a market that is characterised by structurally high product velocity, we believe that the role of value-added services and technologies, occupied by Exclusive at the centre of the demand generation channel, will become ever more critical in years ahead. We have been following the success of Exclusive for many years and look forward to support them as they consolidate their unique position in the market.
The transaction is subject to customary conditions and is expected to close in the next few months.
Advisors on the transaction included: Morgan Stanley, Natixis Partners, White & Case, PWC, Fidal KPMG and Goodwin Procter.
About Exclusive Group
Exclusive Group (www.exclusive-group.com) is the value-added services and technologies (VAST) group accelerating the growth of disruptive and innovative technologies around the world. Its people are committed to the high-growth imperatives of ambitious IT vendors and fueled by a strong culture of ambition, entrepreneurialism and sustainable growth.
With 50+ offices across five continents and presence in over 100 countries, Exclusive Group brings all the essential elements of a proven winning strategy for market entry and growth. Redefining value and enabling new market opportunities through Disruptive Distribution is at the heart of the Exclusive Group proposition through its cybersecurity brand, Exclusive Networks, and datacentre transformation division, BigTec. This is complemented by the extensive and innovative capabilities of PASSport Global Services, and the comprehensive, integrated commercial leasing offerings delivered by Exclusive Capital.
More on Rezul News
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Food4Life Introduces Two New Chutney Products
- Lennar's The Preserve Masterplan Opens Next Month
- Joyce Gilliard to Receive the "Behind-the-Scenes" Award at the Beaufort International Film Festival
Permira is a global investment firm. Founded in 1985, the firm advises funds with a total committed capital of approximately 32bn and makes long-term investments in companies with the objective of transforming their performance and driving sustainable growth. The Permira funds have made over 200 private equity investments in five key sectors: Consumer, Technology, Industrials, Healthcare and Financial Services. Permira employs over 200 people in 14 offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
The Permira funds have a long track record of investing in leading global fast-growing and disruptive technology businesses to help strengthen their positions as global leaders. The acquisition of Exclusive marks the Permira funds 40+ investment in the technology industry, totaling over 8.5bn of equity invested since inception. Flagship recent technology investments have included: Genesys, Teraco, Teamviewer Allegro, Informatica, Magento, Legalzoom and Ancestry.com. Permiras equity for the investment came from 7.5bn global buyout investment fund Permira VI (2016).
For more information contact:
Greg Halse/Ellie Stansfield
+44 (0) 1291 626200
Greg Halse/Ellie Stansfield
+44 (0) 1291 626200
5 Pereira Road #05-02
Source :Exclusive Networks Singapore Pte Ltd
Filed Under: Technology
Latest on Rezul News
- 70% LTV Secured For Refinance of Franklin, Ohio Waterford Pointe Apartment Complex
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- Experienced Agent Roy Jenkins-Linen Joins ERA Wilder Summerville
- Realty ONE Group Founder & CEO Named RISMedia's 2019 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Elevate Your Happy with The Oracle Floorplan
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
- Independent Study by Parola Analytics Recognizes Afero as Top-5 Leader in IoT Patent Landscape
- Q3 2018 Houston Industrial Research & Forecast Report
- Inno-Versity Recognized as a High Value Developer of eLearning Content by eLearning Industry
- Smarter Security Accelerates Growth and Expansion with New Office and Showroom on New York City's Fifth Avenue
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- PEM Inc. Executes Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Commercial Manufacturing of the iRIS-III Portable 14CO2 Measurement Technology
- Join Rheinmetall, Raytheon and the US Army as they come together in 4 weeks' time at Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2018
- TrailMark Unveils the Latest in Interior Design with New MasterCraft Model Home
- Earthquake Features Mini-Cultivators at GIE+EXPO
- Maycrest Capital's CEO Featured in Advisor Perspectives
- Antibody-based Contraceptive Research Center Awarded to Boston University Led Consortium
- DESIGNATHON invites Chicago design community to engage in an all-day hackathon-style event for a good cause