Popular on Rezul
- Samaritan House of San Mateo County Gives Over 2000 Backpacks with School Supplies to Students in Need
- Laureates Confirmed For The 17th World Summit Of The Nobel Peace Laureates In Merida, Yucatan
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- New business book shares unique approach to engaging health care consumers: Patient Activation, by Bob Baurys and Mark Stinson
- 4Fingers Crispy Fried Chicken is Coming to Los Angeles
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- Find Your Dream Home in Erie During Lennar's Home Tour Event on August 3
- Powerful New Book 'Love Loss Light' Speaks to Those in Grief
- A Strategy To Win Back The White House
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Brentwood, Missouri Opens
On June 22, 2014, Dr Jason D Heap—a graduate of The University of Oxford, Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Payne University, and Walden University—established an international-reaching education consultancy service. As the consultancy is nearing its fifth year of global service, Dr Heap celebrates the work that has been achieved with partners across the United States, and around the world.
"Though I am a globalised thinker, I am deeply concerned with 'grass roots' contexts, especially the areas that feed into a school. I see education and school as serving to regenerate, stabilise, and progress the local area," said Dr Heap, education consultant. "This then brings about both the enhancement of the quality of life of local people whilst simultaneously enhancing their employment prospects, education and skills of people, and the promotion of the equality of opportunity."
More on Rezul News
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Toll Brothers to begin building in Berthoud golf community
Dr Heap added further description to the services he provides. "I am able to provide solutions to schools for continual improvement of local education initiatives, rigorous program evaluation and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, HR processes and internal school systems. With my assistance, we can establish effective timelines and allocate resources to achieve strategic goals for your organisation's Board. Together, we can engage and motivate various stakeholders: volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organisations and investors. I can help develop, coordinate and implement curriculum plans and internal monitoring procedures for schools. I also can help expand local revenue-generating and fundraising activities to support existing and extracurricular operations. Furthermore, I am skilled at reviewing and analysing performance data, and can provide your organisation with guidance on improvement methods for staff CPD."
Dr Heap concluded, "As a school leader, manager, consultant and scholar, I foster an ethos within schools that is conducive for working in partnerships. Lifelong learning itself is about progression and partnership. I use my experiences to ensure that a common message is sent out to all members of the community that surround schools: that learning is life long, enjoyable and fun, a personal investment, and a worthwhile social activity. I want to help create a shift in demand for and a new confidence in education."
More on Rezul News
- Scaffolding Hire Solutions in South Africa
- Durante Rentals Makes the Inc. 5000 List for Seventh Straight Year
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- ERA Wilder Realty Hosts Two Events to Support MDA Summer Camp
- Concierge Auctions Announces August/September Lineup Spanning 4 Countries and 10 U.S. States
# # #
Dr Jason D Heap is a compassionate and focused international educator and business professional:
· Expert in stakeholder/client relations, staff motivation, budget management and troubleshooting.
· Excels in teaching, developing and mentoring diverse groups of students and teachers.
· Communicates effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and high-profile clientele.
· Experienced in increasing performance in educational and organisational systems.
For more information contact:
Dr Jason D Heap—International Education Consultant
Washington, DC USA
Dr Jason D Heap
Dr Jason D Heap
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Latest on Rezul News
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- StreetLights Residential Breaks Ground on Phase Three of Frisco Development
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agent of the Month
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
- Austin's MUZE Prepares to Open Its Doors
- VORAGO Technologies Receives NASA SBIR Award for Latch-up Protection IC
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Soak in the Essence of Durban at Avondale Boutique Hotel
- Conspire Web Services reduces cloud backup costs by up to 25x
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Lennar Grand Opens Three New Communities and 10 Model Homes this Saturday in Woodland
- Lennar's Merano at D'Andrea in Sparks Grand Opens August 24!
- The August 2019 Issue Of The Family Office Real Estate Magazine is Available
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $46 MM Loan on New Orleans Boutique Hotel
- Airlite Plastics Co. - Acquires KODIAKOOLER®
- MiaSolé Flexible and Lightweight Solar Module Demonstrates Superior Resilience to Penetrative Damage
- Lantek and Danobatgroup develop expert software for the automotive sector
- New Risk Assessment Tool from SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Prevents BOM Rejection