Popular on Rezul
- Two New Lennar Communities in Northern Nevada Grand Open on June 15 & 29! 156
- Jintel Health Announces Corporate Name Change to DeepThink Health 152
- Home Health Care Software Standouts, Sinq Technologies, Heads to New Jersey Conference 134
- Learn The Most Vital Aspect About GTV SEO Online 110
- True Opinions About Cheap HGV Insurance
- Gain Huge Success With Osrs Gold
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Translation Services Uk
- All Your ICT Solution Requirements Answered
- Important Tips About Finding Gay Porn Videos Tube
- Gain Higher Winning Chances With Faux Diplôme
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on Rezul News
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- Energy-Efficient Affordable Homes Hitting Palm Coast
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Local Real Estate Investment Firm Hosts Short Term Property Rentals Panel with Industry Heavyweights
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing email@example.com
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on Rezul News
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Announces 20th Annual Backpack Challenge
- Ylopo Introduces RAIYA, AI Powered by Search Data
- 3,900-Acre Wyoming "Holy Cow Ranch" Neighboring Bighorn National Forest To Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- Demand Analysis of Automobile Door Locks Market Analysis by Top Vendors, Trade Overview
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on Rezul News
- Know how you can travel with a baby on Delta Airlines
- Tractor Attachments - The 10 Best Tractor Attachments to Own
- The Madrona Group Lynnwood Real Estate Team Adds A New Team Member
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- TRI Pointe Homes Named Bay Area's Best Place To Work For Second Straight Year
- General Time Development welcomes Wayfair to Athens, Georgia
- Expert Accounting & Taxation Services
- CBD Week Coming to Seattle June 27-30
- Discover Sun-sational Savings on New Lennar Homes in Colorado!
- Concierge Auctions Announces June/July Lineup Spanning Eight Countries and 16 U.S. States, Including Nine Properties Previously Offered for Over $10M
- Motivated Seller in South East Annadale on Staten Island,New York
- My Home Group Launches New Commercial Division
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Company Creating New Intelligent Pillow, Seeks Participants in Beta
- 10170 42nd Way N, Pinellas Park, FL 33782
- Kelseyville Mobile Home Park supports Lake County Land Trust
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
- Conference Concierge Launches Revolutionary Networking Platform And Tools For Festival Success At Cannes
- Angel Oak Home Loans Expands Southeast Footprint with Tennessee Branch