Popular on Rezul
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia 112
- Enjoy The Latest SoundCloud Transgender Braydbunch Rapper Hip Hop
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- Sterling Green Appoints Corner Property Management To Manage Luxurious Property In Fairfield, NJ
- CMI Mechanical Launches New Commercial HVAC Software
- Diversified Companies Selected to Gator100
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- Heilind Electronics appoints William Neo as Sales Director of Asia Pacific
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on Rezul News
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing email@example.com
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on Rezul News
- Experts in Custom Made Plastic Products
- Excell Reports: Global Wheel Bearing Industry Trends and Forecast 2014–2024
- Global Wheel Hub Market Status, Industry Overview, Trends and Outlook 2018 – 2024
- Joel Cutler and Matt Byars Announces Launch Of New SEO Company in St Petersburg Florida
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on Rezul News
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft
- The spring of security tokens: technology progress uncovered
- Property Company Network Pacific Strata Management Celebrates 25 Years in Business
- TMTMAX Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- South Africa's Favourite Fibreglass Destination
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- MSX International announces strategic investment in MCON Group
- Excell Reports:Global Oral Cavity Repair Membrane Systems Industry Trends and Forecast 2018 – 2025
- Bone Repair Material Systems Market 2019 to Witness Excellent Long-Term Growth Outlook
- Report: Airline management should pay full price for tickets
- Alfred Street Baptist Church's Dr. Howard-John Wesley to Share Story of Surprise Donation to Howard University Students on "Steve" on April 17
- CJV Real Estate Grows Local Denver Team
- 14th Annual Triangle Green Home Tour Nearing Kick Off
- Mensa Honors Aron K. Barbey for Brain Connectivity Research
- Largest Solar Energy Project in Queens will Transform Landlord's Entire 45-Building Portfolio
- Lantek names Unai Asla new financial director
- Concierge Auctions To Sell BIGHORN Golf Club Penthouse In Trendy Palm Desert, California
- Dale Hughes to Receive Vern Seefeldt Lifetime Achievement Award
- Concierge Auctions Announces Impressive Spring Lineup Spanning Five Countries And Five U.S. States
- CloudNine Awards Multiple LAW Certifications to LDM Global