Popular on Rezul
- Ikon Arts Foundation is pleased to announce the release of Dis / Inheritance: New Croatian Photography
- Thomas William Furniture to Participate in 37th La Quinta Arts Festival
- CSJM Kanpur University results 2019
- FAQ Chatbot Launches for National Hemp Association
- The Honorable Brian Sandoval to Receive Eagle Leadership Award in Las Vegas on Friday, March 15th
- This International Women's Day Statues for Equality Makes History
- Global Headlight Tester Market Technology Trends in Future, Status and Forecast 2024
- CAMCO names Beverly Eickmeyer Vice President of Integration
- New Construction Two-Tenant Retail in Edina, Minn., Sells for $8.25M
- New Patent Published for Control of Wood Boring Insects: Patent No.: US 10,219,518 - Seeking Investment and/or Licensing Opportunities for Technology
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
More on Rezul News
- The Players' Impact announces new Partner, NFL vet Marques Colston
- Marina del Palma Launches New Website
- Five Decorated Models Now Open at GreyHawk
- Menufy & SpeedLine Point of Sale Integration Helps Restaurants Expand Their Off-Premise Business
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
More on Rezul News
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Proudly Welcomes Gail Bauhs to their Board of Directors
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- PCF Wholesale: Built for Brokers by Brokers
- ChicgoStyle Launched Fresh Collection of Clothes and Accessories for Men
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Filed Under: Cyber Security
Latest on Rezul News
- Tracy Hills Preview Opening Saturday, March 16th In Tracy
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Hosting Mega Open House Weekend March 23-24
- Global Tonneau Cover Industry Trends, Status, Benefits, growth and productivity
- Excell Reports : Global Camera Modules Industry Trends and Forecast 2017 – 2025
- New Online Resource For Diagnosing Your Headache or Facial Pain
- Analysis of Cam Switch Market in Global Industry:Demand, Growth Factors, Supply, Latest Rising Trend
- Heartland Income Properties to Acquire Scooter's Coffee Location in Iowa
- Models Now Open at Entrada Del Rio in Sahuarita!
- Local Real Estate Professional Brings Home National Honor
- Holleran-Bouck Team Earns Five Star Award
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton San Diego Airport Liberty Station, California Opens
- World of Speed Celebrates Mario Andretti, the Most Successful American Race Car Driver of All Time
- Seniors housing continues to emerge as a mainstream commercial real estate sector
- Infamous 'Liberty Dollar' Is Back
- Sedona Kitchen & Bath to Open at Sedona Vista Village
- John R. Wood Announces Fort Myers Beach Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Sanibel & Captiva Top Producers for February
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for February 2019
- Amit Singh Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- St. James Infirmary's 20th Year Anniversary Gala on June 2, 2019