Popular on Rezul
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Popular Games Online
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Alex Iliescu Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Townhome for sale in the north metro has a ton of updated features!
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
Stumbelbloc is a mould used to create blocks that you can use to construct structures such as houses, walls, sheds, ponds, and dwellings. With the use of this product, you will always have a supply of blocks for your construction projects and save money by not buying pre-made bricks.
Using the moulds are simple, as one of the factors Andre was hoping to overcome is the number of unskilled labourers of South Africa in construction. By making use of these moulds they are able to keep their jobs, as they no longer require extensive skills to create the bricks. To create blocks, all you need to do is grease the moulds, fill them with sand, stone and cement mix, leave the moulds to sit in a dry and shaded area until they have set, and, finally, remove the block from the mould so that you can start constructing your structure. With Stumbelbloc, it's that simple!
More on Rezul News
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- Turn-Key Office to launch software development
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
Stumbelbloc blocks also come with an interlocking feature on each block, helping to form a sturdy, but easy to construct, structure. Simply lay the bricks on a level surface and start two rows off with just the blocks, making sure that they interlock into one another. On the third row you can begin plastering the blocks.
To learn more about the Stumbelbloc products and how they can assist you with your next construction project, you can visit their website on: http://stumbelbloc.com/
If you're interested in using Stumbelbloc for your next construction project, have a look at their website. You'll find a host of information, such as what you can mix together to create the blocks, examples of house plans, building manuals on how to use the moulds and a gallery of the structures created using Stumbelblocs blocks.
About the company:
Andre Esterhuizen was the founder of Stumbelbloc. He started experimenting with concrete to see what he could produce and, after several attempts spanning across three years, Stumbelbloc was created. Andre knew he had a special product that would not only help unskilled construction workers, but also reduce costs on construction projects with his invention.
Milnerton, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Tel: (021) 5511011
Latest on Rezul News
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Hilton Head Island Real Estate Agents Receive Service Award
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Union Square Penthouse to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions and Gregg Lynn of Sotheby's International Realty
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- Your Solution to Premium Aluminium Systems
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Best Baitcaster Reel Under 50 – Have Your Covered All the Aspects?
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- United® Real Estate | Richmond Grows to Largest Office in Central VA
- Phoenix, AZ Makes U.S News & World Report Lists For Best Place To Live AND Best Place To Retire!
- Bob Johnson Joins Pike Street Properties
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Mortgage Cancellation Secrets Adds New York Foreclosure Defense System Forms
- Dedeaux Properties Sells One-Million-Square-Foot Industrial Building in Riverside, CA
- TruAmerica Multifamily Enters Texas and Midwest
- Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans in Tampa Bay for 2019
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location