Popular on Rezul News
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business 129
- Blockchain Game HyperDragons Roars to #1 Ranking with New Gameplay powered by Tenfold Protocol 129
- Tourico Vacations Reviews International Travel Advisories from the U.S. Department of State 124
- 50,000 Watch Chat Sports' Broadcast Of Red River Celebrity Softball Game Featuring Matthew McConaughey And Toby Keith 122
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer
- Launch of Groundbreaking Study on Finance and Utility Professionals in California
- LSUS Scandal: Threats, Racial Tension, Students Denied Free Speech, Safety Concerns, 100 Students Dropout, SACSCOC Investigates?
- New Data Outlines Consumer Attitude Shift for the Purpose of Mortgage Refinance Loan from Rate Reduction to Pulling Out Cash
- Old School Runescape Mod Dismissed
On July 3 in response to a federal judge blocking his plan for overhauling the states Medicaid programwhich included benefit reductions and a work requirementKentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin suspended dental and vision benefits for nearly half a million Medicaid recipients. Three days later, the three advocacy groups that caused the federal judge to block the original plan asked the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to also block the benefit cutoff.
Our 21st century healthcare system 21st-centuryensuring citizens have basic access to not only the ability to keep themselves well, but improving on all areas of their life, moving forward, and keeping themselves out of poverty, said ACMSS/ACCDO Executive Director Kristin Hagen. Just as a federal minimum wage ensures a basic living wage, making health coverage affordable and accessible keeps people able to work and contribute to our nations prosperity. Health is wealth, and as such, healthcare is Americas future.
ACMSS and ACCDO both support the move to empower consumers and advance care from the basics, all the way up to data-rich precision medicine that educates and informs clinicians and patients on new evidence-based integrative medicine, bringing holistic, patient-centered models of care that lead to cures. We also advocate for the Senate Bill called the Choose Medicare Act, Part E, which opens up a new Medicare Plan for people not currently eligible for Medicare, while including people with pre-existing conditions and preserving the 10 Essential Health Benefits mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
More on Rezul News
- Demands for Apartments in Brigade Pinnacle are Growing in Mangalore
- Forbes recognizes KONE as one of the best employers in the world
- Can Telcos transform Mobile Data into People Intelligence with Privacy Front and Center?
- Media Invite to CodeForFolsom – Cyber Security Boot Camp
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- AFS Technologies Announces New Equity Investment from Symphony Technology Group
- 70% LTV Secured For Refinance of Franklin, Ohio Waterford Pointe Apartment Complex
The Choose Medicare Part E proposal is a prime example of an initiative to ensure all states, citizens and the federal government are working together to enable access to a stabilized healthcare system that builds on the progress weve made instead of taking away healthcare, said Hagen. ACMSS and ACCDO encourage all Americans and a bipartisan Congress to approve the Choose Medicare Act, preserving and protecting care into the future through their investment in Americas bipartisan-supported federal healthcare system.
America has before it opportunities in motion that will elevate 21st century healthcare based upon fall cooperative agreements anticipated to be announced September 2018. MACRA will build upon these objectives and opportunities. Until that time, ACMSS and ACCDO hold firm on minimum CEHRT federal care that protects Americans, bringing affordability and new models of wellness care across all medical specialities and clinicians. Both ACMSS and ACCDO ask CMS to block this erosion of Medicaid benefits and other efforts that have been made to dismantle or weaken Americans benefits and access to evolving care, based on wellness and prevention, focused on evidence-based cures. Those entities, healthcare institutions, and clinicians that have Certified Medical Scribe Specialists onboard will be on the cutting edge of healthcare, eligible first for competitive opportunities.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA and its Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the federal qualified personnel found in Meaningful Use in Certified Electronic Health Records Technology (CEHRT).
More on Rezul News
- Head Banging Iron Maiden Tribute Makes Noise for Little-Known Brain Disorder
- Disabled as Children, Runners with Dystonia Compete at TCS NYC Marathon
- Experienced Agent Roy Jenkins-Lee Joins ERA Wilder Summerville
- Realty ONE Group Founder & CEO Named RISMedia's 2019 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Elevate Your Happy with The Oracle Floorplan
- Let's Dress Up Announces New Partnership
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Functional nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at email@example.com or 800-987-3692 if you have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Latest on Rezul News
- Bisnar Chase Welcomes Two New Attorneys to Its Growing Team
- Three New Lennar Communities in Kiley Ranch Grand Open on October 27th!
- Aluminum rollers provide a lightweight converting roll option
- City of St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter Delivered A Hope Inspired Welcome Address At Ujamaa Place 5th Annual Celebrating Every Step Forward Breakfast
- Custom water treatment tanks require agile manufacturing processes
- Former Rolls-Royce Executive Joins Skyworks Strategic Board of Advisors
- Boom Cups Celebrity Boxing Press Conference and Ring Girl Contest
- True Floridian Realty Joins Forces with Jet Realty
- Local Real Estate Brokerage Engages Cutting-Edge Marketer
- Gateway Cable Company Stays Connected with Website Refresh
- Did you know Emma Geller Green would be 16 this year?
- Tissue paper converters trust ACC to deliver quality services
- Tech Start-Up Brings Music To The Golf Course
- Kylie Jackson Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Dental Healthcare FinTech Startup, BidMySmile, Announces Equity Financing
- Venture Investors and Cutting-Edge Startups Connect on November 1st in San Francisco
- Confirming its Commitment to Customer Service, PADT's Quality Management System for 3D Printing and Scanning Earns Aerospace Certification
- KISS Institute for Practical Robotics Brings Revolutionary Learning with Botball Tournaments
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Launches New Website
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Welcomes New Manager