Popular on Rezul News
- Las Vegas-based CAMCO Acquires Accell Property Management 159
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers 135
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor Home Loans offering $1,000 guarantee that it can beat other lenders' pricing
- Lindal Group Named Foilinski As New Sales Director For German- Speaking And East European Countries
- Advanced MRC compression with GdPicture.NET Document Imaging SDK
- AudFree Spotify Music Converter Now Works Perfectly with Latest Spotify App
- Arsenal Recon Launches New Digital Forensics Tools
- Group .BR's Saravá! Wild Carnival to Be Official Wrap Party of Brasil Summerfest
- Perfect Body Laser & Aesthetics Takes It To The Next Level
- Monest launches agent to agent network for property agents in Pune
On July 3 in response to a federal judge blocking his plan for overhauling the states Medicaid programwhich included benefit reductions and a work requirementKentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin suspended dental and vision benefits for nearly half a million Medicaid recipients. Three days later, the three advocacy groups that caused the federal judge to block the original plan asked the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to also block the benefit cutoff.
Our 21st century healthcare system 21st-centuryensuring citizens have basic access to not only the ability to keep themselves well, but improving on all areas of their life, moving forward, and keeping themselves out of poverty, said ACMSS/ACCDO Executive Director Kristin Hagen. Just as a federal minimum wage ensures a basic living wage, making health coverage affordable and accessible keeps people able to work and contribute to our nations prosperity. Health is wealth, and as such, healthcare is Americas future.
ACMSS and ACCDO both support the move to empower consumers and advance care from the basics, all the way up to data-rich precision medicine that educates and informs clinicians and patients on new evidence-based integrative medicine, bringing holistic, patient-centered models of care that lead to cures. We also advocate for the Senate Bill called the Choose Medicare Act, Part E, which opens up a new Medicare Plan for people not currently eligible for Medicare, while including people with pre-existing conditions and preserving the 10 Essential Health Benefits mandated by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
More on Rezul News
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Hughes Shelton Realtors was Named to the 2018 REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Professionals Sponsored by Adwerx in Tampa
- Done Right Merchandising named to Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Focused on employee well-being
- DMS Releases Quarterly Report on Higher Education Demand Generation
- Three Bisnar Chase Trial Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America 2019
- Threshold/Carve Named among the Nation's Top Companies with No. 1158 Ranking on the 2018 Inc. 5000
The Choose Medicare Part E proposal is a prime example of an initiative to ensure all states, citizens and the federal government are working together to enable access to a stabilized healthcare system that builds on the progress weve made instead of taking away healthcare, said Hagen. ACMSS and ACCDO encourage all Americans and a bipartisan Congress to approve the Choose Medicare Act, preserving and protecting care into the future through their investment in Americas bipartisan-supported federal healthcare system.
America has before it opportunities in motion that will elevate 21st century healthcare based upon fall cooperative agreements anticipated to be announced September 2018. MACRA will build upon these objectives and opportunities. Until that time, ACMSS and ACCDO hold firm on minimum CEHRT federal care that protects Americans, bringing affordability and new models of wellness care across all medical specialities and clinicians. Both ACMSS and ACCDO ask CMS to block this erosion of Medicaid benefits and other efforts that have been made to dismantle or weaken Americans benefits and access to evolving care, based on wellness and prevention, focused on evidence-based cures. Those entities, healthcare institutions, and clinicians that have Certified Medical Scribe Specialists onboard will be on the cutting edge of healthcare, eligible first for competitive opportunities.
The American College of Medical Scribe Specialists is the nations only nonprofit professional society representing more than 23,000 Certified Medical Scribe Specialists in over 2,300 medical institutions. The ACMSS certification program meets current and proposed Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) certification requirements toward use of electronic health records. ACMSS advances the needs of the medical scribe industry through certification, public advocacy, secure innovative systems design, individualized and customized consulting, tailored webinars, and continuing scribe education for improved care coordination and patient-centric care toward wellness. ACMSS works independently in compliance with CMS to meet national goals and initiatives of MACRA and its Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Certified Medical Scribe Specialists also meet the federal qualified personnel found in Meaningful Use in Certified Electronic Health Records Technology (CEHRT).
More on Rezul News
- Is Your Music Ready for Mastering?
- Earthquake® VERSA™ Combination Tiller Cultivator Earns a 5-Star Review
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- Congratulations to our Clients Awarded Places on the Inc. 500/5000 lists
- Bauen Health Brings Superior Analytics to Houston Healthcare
- Chain.io welcomes Kurt Corman and Mike Young
- SNR Productions, Inc. Announces the Soft Launch of Mega.Fans
The American College of Clinical Documentation Outcomes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving healthcare non-profit entities, non-profit organizations, accredited academic institutions, and the community at large, hosting meaningful conversations with physicians, clinicians, and patients about becoming involved, and creating meaningful connections and educational materials on improving 21st century clinical care. Activities are focused on charitable contributions, research, advocacy, events, and creating new educational material focused on evidence-based care and cures. Functional nutrition and holistic care are centerpieces along with the importance of reaching both clients and patients of the healthcare system.
Please contact ACMSS Executive Director Kristin Hagen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-987-3692 if you have any questions regarding the ACMSS and ACCDO programs and/or materials.
CONTACT: Kristin Hagen, CMSS, CPHIMS
Executive Director, American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
American College of Medical Scribe Specialists, a 501(c)(6) Non-Profit Organization
333 City Blvd. West, Suite 1700
Source :American College of Medical Scribe Specialists
Latest on Rezul News
- Afero IoT Platform 2.0 Delivers Advanced Features, 80% Reduction in Time-to-Market, and Best-in-Class Onboarding
- Personalized Taiga Custom Coolers Designed By You
- Chicago Artist Creates "Flash" Art Installation Series to Advocate for Humanism
- Industrial Engraving is an embossing pattern specialist
- Metal fabrication in Green Bay requires consistent high quality
- DTR provides on- and off-road heating equipment
- ASME Pressure Vessels manufactured by BEPeterson for use in the water filtration industry
- FALDP Fall Conference - 10/13/18
- DemandLab's Rhoan Morgan Launches Revenue Rebels Radio Podcast
- Calibration Laboratory adds the Pratt & Whitney 1000A Laser Interferometer as a Primary Standard
- Mach1 Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Automated Roadside Assistance App
- Smet Construction Services makes your building employee-friendly
- Zach Callison Music Tour and EP Release
- NASA Awards a $127,000 STTR Research Grant to PADT and ASU for Advanced Research in 3D Printing
- Summer Season in High Gear as FairBridge Hotels Adds 10 New Locations Nationwide
- Dealer Teamwork Selected to Speak at 2018 Google Partners Growth Summit at Torrey Pines
- To inspect real estate, know the pitfalls
- Mitigation of construction project management
- RAYCO Celebrates 40 Years of Industry Product Leadership
- The Relevancy Group releases their new CDP Buyer's Guide and Issue 18 of The Marketer Quarterly