Popular on Rezul
- Some Of The Most Vital Concepts About Popular Games Online
- Evolve IP Launches the Unified Workspace – Integrates Identity and Access Management, Hosted and SaaS Application Delivery, and Cloud Desktops
- Alex Iliescu Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Townhome for sale in the north metro has a ton of updated features!
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer
- Former Brookstone and Home Depot Canada CEO Joins CEO Coaching International
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
Mid December Steven Gamsby and Provincial Site Services announced that the company and entered into a licensed install agreement with Best Flex Coatings www.bestflexcoatings.com of Montreal Quebec. With over fifteen years of success Best Flex Coatings has become the new standard for superior quality, unmatched performance and proven to be the crown jewel of epoxy floor coating products. Gamsby added that the Best Flex Coatings product line up have been designed to perform at a level that will install confidence and trust within all our customers.
Also in mid December Steven Gamsby and Provincial Site Services announced that the company had entered into a distribution agreement with Techcrete www.techcrete.com of Henrico Virginia USA, originally executed in late November 2019. Techcrete has developed a line of concrete enhancement products that have been utilized by municipalities, developers, builder and engineering firms for over forty years. With the distribution agreement being solidified, Gamsby recently noted that Provincial Site Services has acquired warehouse and office space in Ajax Ontario to support the logistical needs of its client base.
More on Rezul News
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- Turn-Key Office to launch software development
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
January 2,2020 Steven Gamsby announced the companies continued growth across the Province of Ontario noting the expansion into the Ottawa Ontario region with the opening of second office. Gamsby noted that the Ottawa region has been struggling with a lack of resources to serve the needs of residential, municipal and commercial clients and that the expansion was supported by the recent acquisition of an existing firm that had been operating in the region for the last five years. Gamsby also noted he has eyes on the Windsor market and hopes to have boots on the ground spring of 2020.
So what's next for Provincial Site Services? When asked, Steven Gamsby noted that the company had been developing a General Contracting division to round out its offering to its client base across the province. "We are repeatedly asked to provide additional services above and beyond foundation waterproofing and concrete remediation.I would expect a formal announcement in the near future."
Provincial Site Services
377 Mackenzie Avenue, Ajax ON
Latest on Rezul News
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Hilton Head Island Real Estate Agents Receive Service Award
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco Union Square Penthouse to Auction No Reserve via Concierge Auctions and Gregg Lynn of Sotheby's International Realty
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- Your Solution to Premium Aluminium Systems
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Best Baitcaster Reel Under 50 – Have Your Covered All the Aspects?
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- United® Real Estate | Richmond Grows to Largest Office in Central VA
- Phoenix, AZ Makes U.S News & World Report Lists For Best Place To Live AND Best Place To Retire!
- Bob Johnson Joins Pike Street Properties
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Mortgage Cancellation Secrets Adds New York Foreclosure Defense System Forms
- Dedeaux Properties Sells One-Million-Square-Foot Industrial Building in Riverside, CA
- TruAmerica Multifamily Enters Texas and Midwest
- Valley Bank closes $650+ million in commercial real estate loans in Tampa Bay for 2019
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location