Popular on Rezul
- New Entertainment Partnership Between Folktellers And Ahmet Zappa Formed To Expand New Fantasy Series 127
- WFM in the cloud: Five reasons to make the move, by Teleopti 102
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- Tavern Puzzle Collection Complete
- Global Participatory Project Climate Change Theatre Action Returns in 2019
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Key North San Diego County Markets Buck Regional Trends with Gain in Prices
- How To Prepare For A Financial Crisis
- Pete Freeland, Executive Producer on New Amazon Prime Series "Marisa Romanov", Launches New Website
- Special Offering on Select Pera & Mela Homes in Santa Barbara!
Here we share our top 10 tips for building and maintaining customer loyalty.
Remember the customer journey - why do customers contact you in the first place? It is surprising how few organisations actually do this exercise. Understanding what motivates customers to call, for example by looking out for repeat-contact reasons, will give you the information you need to re-align your customer service strategy and introduce a set of relevant, effective tactics.
More on Rezul News
- Irina Hill Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- R2 Investments Announces Formation of Advisory Board
- New eBook Helps Property Owners Prepare Buildings for Winter
- This Brand Wants to Replace Your Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for Free
- ERA Triangle Real Estate Group Welcomes NC Real Estate Broker, Billy Yeargin
- Qualis Corporation's Strategic Programs Unit Appraised at CMMI Level 3
- Finalists Named for Beaufort International Film Festival 2019
Drink your own champagne - check out your customer's end-to-end experience. Try out some mystery shopping on your own company - phone your helpline, initiate a web chat conversation and see for yourself what works and what doesn't. Is it easy to navigate around your company website to find the information you need quickly? Introducing this 'outside-in' approach to viewing your customer's journey could be a revelation and even a wake-up call to kick-start different ways of working within your contact centre
Don't ignore the evidence - contact centre agents represent the shop window to your organisation therefore encourage them to speak directly to customers to gain first-hand insight into their needs and aspirations? Then combine it with speech analytics and silent monitoring to capture the voice of the customer and be sure to follow up on this valuable source of business intelligence. What can you learn from individual customer interactions, good and bad, and what can be done to improve the overall customer experience?
More on Rezul News
- Innovia Co-op Member Appointed To Foundation Board Of Directors
- Bruce Ginsberg Ranks Among Top RE/MAX Commercial Agents
- Amy Worth Installed as President of Realtor Board
- Investec Real Estate Companies Acquires Regional Shopping Center in Ventura County
- New Accounts Team Member for Napier Management Services
- Hanley Investment Group Raises $25,000 for Movember, Totaling $212,000
- New Single-Tenant LA Fitness in Temecula Trades for $13 Million, 6.13 Percent
Never underestimate the impact of digital transformation - it's a fact that those in the 18-34 age bracket area, tomorrow's super-spenders, are more likely to quit a brand through a poor service experience. What is more, it is this same Millennial generation who turn to social media when they are not happy with 47% of 18-34 year-olds admitting to using social media to complain compared with 12% in the 55+ age group!
It's time to nurture this growing consumer segment who also expect to shop in a mobile, self-serve environment. Take a look at your offering on a smartphone or tablet - is it mobile responsive and are there features that accelerate and enhance the overall experience such as click to call for assistance?
Quality and empowerment - give agents the right tools and authority to handle customers based on their own judgment.
Lower Woodend Barns Fawley Henley-on-Thames OXON
+44 1491 845553
Latest on Rezul News
- Liz Carla Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Supports the Donna Foundation and Salvation Army
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- CRG emPerform Wins Bronze Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award
- Westmount Realty Capital Acquires 1.43 Million Square Feet of Industrial Space in Midwest
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Join Santa for Milk & Cookies at Tree Farm on Sunday, December 16th!
- You're Invited to a Cookie Decorating Party at Galloway on Saturday, December 15th!
- Eight Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries
- PINC Receives a 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award
- HARTING Offers Innovative Solutions For Miniaturization Trends
- The Pros and Cons of Investing in Land
- HARTING MICA Network: Successful Implementation Of Industry 4.0 Applications Through Partnerships
- Christine Pagliaro Rejoins RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Higher Digital Selects Jonathan Kaplan and Edwin Welch for Corporate Advisory Board
- Ryan Boyer Keller Williams Realtor shares how to Deal With Scratched wood Floors
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities