- Level Homes Wins Triangle MAME Awards
- You're invited to the Grand Reopening of the RE/MAX 100 Springfield Office
- Level Homes Moves to Chapel Hill
- AveryHess, Realtors'® Website Wins Four Communicator Awards
- Marriott Timeshare Resales - Never been a better time to buy!
- HomeLister and FlipNerd Team Up to Help Real Estate Investors Increase Profits
- Save the Date for Kemmer Meadows Grand Opening on June 24
- Lennar's Meadow Creek Now Pre-Selling in Moreno Valley
- Kenny Silverman Has Been Awarded the Certified Residential Specialist Designation
- Lennar's University Park Grand Opens Two Communities June 3rd
- Lennar Grand Opens Silver Ridge II in Spanish Springs on May 20
- Lennar's Bordeaux at Vineyard Creek is Now Selling
- United® Real Estate Announces Location and Theme for 2018 Annual Convention
- HomeZada Launches Home Personal Finance App
Environmental Systems continued research and development of Bio Remediation Technology has led to the optimized heating oil microbe known as MICROBE 2.0. Now Oil Contaminated properties can be remediated in less time and with less expensively.
PRINCETON, N.J. - May 16, 2017 - Rezul -- Leaking Oil tanks continue to hamper real estate sales in N.J.. Environemntal Systems first developed Bio-Remediation Products over 10 years ago reducing remediation costs and time need for project clean-up. OIl and gas tank remediation can be costly and geneticly engineered microbes can greatly reduce the overall costs associted with remediation. Classic remediation relied on excavation of hundreds of tons of contaminated soil . Now the amount of soil needed to be removed can be reduced to a fraction of that amount. MICROBE 2.0 works in containated soil and ground water and has been extensively tested in the lab and and various New Jersey Properties. Environmental Systems has been in the Site Remediation Business for over 20 years removing OIl and Gas tanks all over New Jersey. Many gas station property owners have relied on Environmental Systems to promptly remediated there sites so the properties can be sold. Environemntal Systems team of LSRP and Environmental Scientist can design a cost effective remediation plan to cost effectively find a solution to a property owners contamination propblems.
More on Rezul News
- HIV-1, Cancer and Splicing: The Triangle
- 'How to Turn Around Failing Sales' - Ebook
- Attendee List Released for Biobanking 2017
- Yerra Solutions Launches its IP Magic Triangle Solution at INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona
- D-EYE names Grafton Optical UK Distributor and Announces iPhone 7 ImageSelect™ Application at the Royal College of Ophthalmology Congress
For a free property evaluation and to recieve addtional information contact Environmental Systems at 732-892-8707 or visit our website at depenvirosystems .com
Source: Environmental Systems