- Level Homes Wins Triangle MAME Awards
- You're invited to the Grand Reopening of the RE/MAX 100 Springfield Office
- Level Homes Moves to Chapel Hill
- AveryHess, Realtors'® Website Wins Four Communicator Awards
- Marriott Timeshare Resales - Never been a better time to buy!
- HomeLister and FlipNerd Team Up to Help Real Estate Investors Increase Profits
- Save the Date for Kemmer Meadows Grand Opening on June 24
- Lennar's Meadow Creek Now Pre-Selling in Moreno Valley
- Kenny Silverman Has Been Awarded the Certified Residential Specialist Designation
- Lennar's University Park Grand Opens Two Communities June 3rd
- Lennar Grand Opens Silver Ridge II in Spanish Springs on May 20
- Lennar's Bordeaux at Vineyard Creek is Now Selling
- United® Real Estate Announces Location and Theme for 2018 Annual Convention
- HomeZada Launches Home Personal Finance App
- Environmental Systems Releases MICROBE 2.0 for Remediation of Leaking Heating Oil Tanks !
3CR Global Properties, a 3Chix Realty Company is focused on the increasing needs of informed consumers buying and selling real estate in southeast Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. - May 8, 2017 - Rezul -- The International Association of Real Estate ConsultantsÂ® (IARECÂ® ) www.iarec.com, has announced that CJ Johnson, Managing Broker and CEO of 3CR Global Properties, a 3Chix Realty Company,has successfully completed all educational requirements for the Consumer-Certified Real Estate ConsultantÂ® (C-CRECÂ® ) designation. Awarded to real estate professionals who exemplify excellence in real estate consulting, recipients must demonstrate their ability to successfully analyze and address the needs of consumers' in a variety of real estate applications. According to Julie Garton-Good, Founder of the association, "Consumer-Certified Real Estate ConsultantsÂ® are the new breed of real estate professionals. They perform an in-depth analysis of the consumer's needs using an unbiased approach that's devoid of "selling" anything. The C-CRECÂ® can then assist the consumer in reaching the desired results in a tailor-made fashion. We're honored that CJ is a change-master in offering this cutting-edge business model to consumers." CJ Johnson stated. "In the changing face of the real estate business, it's necessary for professionals to expand their knowledge and abilities to offer consumers unbundled, a la carte services via a trusted consultancy approach. The CCRECÂ® designation training is focused on a "Consumer-centered, Results-focused Real Estate Solutionsâ„˘" approach that will be invaluable for assisting today's savvy real estate consumer."
More on Rezul News
- HIV-1, Cancer and Splicing: The Triangle
- 'How to Turn Around Failing Sales' - Ebook
- Attendee List Released for Biobanking 2017
- Yerra Solutions Launches its IP Magic Triangle Solution at INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona
- D-EYE names Grafton Optical UK Distributor and Announces iPhone 7 ImageSelect™ Application at the Royal College of Ophthalmology Congress
CJ Johnson has 15 years' experience in the real estate industry as an Agent, Broker, and Director of Professional Development for several different companies in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. She has been the Managing Broker and CEO of 3CR Global Properties for five years. CJ is available by appointment at 855-833-2449 or at http://www.myrealestatechick.com.
Source: 3CR Global Properties, a 3Chix Realty Company