- Make new real-world friends with the Enjoy Minded iOS app
- Contemporary Soul Gospel artist Pastor Reese releases "My Confession"!
- Actress Linda Kuriloff Brings Awareness of Mental Health to her Role in "On Strivers Row"
- Holocube North America Partners Up With Detroit Pistons
- CommunicAsia 2017: Technicolor Showcases Innovations that will Drive the Future of Immersive Experiences in the Connected Home
- Las Vegas Premiere Of "I AM BATTLE COMIC" Movie To Benefit Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Johnny Riley Set To Release "When The Anger Sets In"
- Author Nicholas A. Price Debuts Hilarious New Novel, "Adventures in Trichology"
- Don't Miss These 10 World-Class Flicks from Kings County at the 2017 Art of Brooklyn Film Festival
- "Relative Race" Star Rolexis Schinsing To Judge at the Live.Me App Talent Competition
- DCTOP20 Launches Partnership with Livestream Giant Maestro
- British Triple Threat Mackenzie Sol Releases Reggae-Pop Inspired Single "Laugh"
- LEGEND Recordings signs worldwide distribution deal with INgrooves Music Group
- Do you have a Socially Relevant film in 2D or 3D? Send it our way!
- New Emotional Ballad From Katherine Almeida "I Could" Now Available Worldwide
With all the bad publicity that United has had, celebrities continue to poke fun at the situation. DJ Quik and Hi-C went as far as creating a dramatization of the incident for a few laughs.
LOS ANGELES - April 16, 2017 - Rezul -- Airplane passengers on Saturday got a live dramatic show starring the Compton legendary producer DJ Quik and Compton native rapper Hi-C. As people were boarding their flight destined to Los Angeles, airport police were receiving a call about a disturbance. When airport police arrived at the scene they were greeted by laughter and people recording a man being dragged by another man wearing a Weedmenu shirt. The man being dragged down the airplane aisle was none other than Compton legend DJ Quik and the man dragging him was Hi-C. In light of the recent airline incident airport police have been walking on eggshells doing everything possible to avoid another fiasco. The prank was not taken lightly at first until the airport police recognized who the pranksters were. After a few selfies the laughter began to die down and people began returning to their seats. We reached out to Hi-C and DJ Quik but all we got was a rep that told us DJ Quik and Hi-C were discussing the re-accommodating policy of airlines and it just led to them poking fun at the thought of them being kicked off the flight. Other passengers didn't seem to mind the prank which was partly why airport police didn't make a big deal about it. Overall we think the prank was a bit risky to do with all the extra measures being taken at airports due to tightened security but we can all appreciate a good joke.
More on Rezul News
- HIV-1, Cancer and Splicing: The Triangle
- 'How to Turn Around Failing Sales' - Ebook
- Attendee List Released for Biobanking 2017
- Yerra Solutions Launches its IP Magic Triangle Solution at INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona
- D-EYE names Grafton Optical UK Distributor and Announces iPhone 7 ImageSelect™ Application at the Royal College of Ophthalmology Congress