- "How Autism Is Reshaping Special Education: The Unbundling of IDEA" by Mark K. Claypool and John M. McLaughlin Slated for Publication
- Future Helicopter Technology Event 2017 – Final Early Bird Booking Discount Is Expiring This Month
- Solvitur Systems Receives U.S. SBA HUBZone Certification
- ARTEC Discussed Key Successes and Future Plans for BOXER
- Solvitur Systems Receives U.S. SBA 8(A) Certification
- The Advancement of Technological Innovation of Maritime Robotic Systems discussed this May
- Maxeler's increased focus on Government
- Skylark Services announces Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- NikSoft Names Brig. Gen. Balan Ayyar Principal Strategic Advisor
- Airforwarders Association Presses for Nomination of New TSA Administrator
- Trump Administration's "Law and Order" Rhetoric Put To The Test
- iWOAW Files Formal Complaint Against CBC Over Nazi Smear Campaign
- Government plans to defund the NEA - at what cost?
- How Many Rights and Freedoms Have Been Lost?
- Talamantes Immigration Law Firm Focuses on The Violence Against Women Act of 1994
HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country.
ST. CHARLES, Ill. - Feb. 27, 2017 - Rezul -- Sidwell, a leading GIS land records management company, has been selected by the Harris County Appraisal District in Houston, Texas to implement the district's GIS parcel fabric data migration. HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country. A near decade of experience with the parcel fabric makes Sidwell uniquely qualified to undertake a data conversion and modernization project of this scale.
More on Rezul News
- Mayor to Join 107th Birthday Celebration of Welbrook Arlington Residents
- New Partnerships With Child Care Aware Of Minnesota And Grand Canyon University Extend Child Development Associate Credential Training
- New Website Launches To Review The Most Popular Detox Teas
- eProseed migrates Al Rajhi Bank's DB systems to Oracle Exadata
- PRS Pharmacy Services Becomes Exclusive Broker for NCPA Members Looking to Sell or Buy a Pharmacy
Sidwell will assist HCAD in cleanup and migration of HCAD's current cadastral data into the Esri parcel fabric data model. The project will include comprehensive enhancements to HCAD's parcel data and maintenance workflows by establishing data integrity requirements and reducing the number of features. Sidwell will also partner with Esri to provide training services to HCAD staff on data maintenance and new streamlined workflows. As industry leaders in the land records field, Sidwell and Esri will provide HCAD a cadastral maintenance solution that is at the forefront of land records technology. (http://www.sidwellco.com)