- cFocus Software to Present at Microsoft Store in Bethesda, Maryland During National Small Business Week
- Housing Court Favors Landlord Magnate in Veteran's Eviction Case
- HyTrust Expands into Singapore Market with Its Cloud Workload Security Solutions
- NY Senate Honors High School Student's Autism Fundraising Efforts
- German Officials to Visit U.S. for American Perspective on Community Integration and Refugee Resettlement
- Simon Smith eVestigator says, "Prime Minister Turnbull and Mr. Tehan lack Cybersecurity knowledge promoting false jobs"
- Jasson Walker Jr Becomes Redmond Magazine Staff Writer, Publishes First Article
- CNBC: China Expert Tom Manning Discusses Meeting Between President Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping
- Year of the Peer with Leo Bottary Podcast Has Been Selected as a C-Suite Radio Showcase Show
- Wahsega Labs Launches Diet PBX
- Jasson Walker Jr of cFocus Software presents at Microsoft CloudReady Workshops
- April 4 & 5: METAvivor to Bring Metastatic (Stage IV) Breast Cancer Patients from Across US to Capitol Hill. Events Open to Press Tuesday, April 4 & 5
- SMi Group: RAF, German Army, French Air Force, Italian Air Force and US Marine Corps talk Close Air Support: Established and emerging technologies
- Preliminary Attendee List Released for Military Space Situational Awareness 2017
- cFocus Software Launches New Website
HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country.
ST. CHARLES, Ill. - Feb. 27, 2017 - Rezul -- Sidwell, a leading GIS land records management company, has been selected by the Harris County Appraisal District in Houston, Texas to implement the district's GIS parcel fabric data migration. HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country. A near decade of experience with the parcel fabric makes Sidwell uniquely qualified to undertake a data conversion and modernization project of this scale.
More on Rezul News
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Signs Marketing Agreement with Juwai.com
- JLT Specialty Insurance Services Chairman James R. Pierce Headlines IMUA Annual Meeting
- Abbott Properties Owner Matt Abbott Named One of Kansas City's Power 100
- Evolve IP Awarded With 2017 Unified Communications Product of the Year
- Autism Scholarship Announced by San Diego Law Firm
Sidwell will assist HCAD in cleanup and migration of HCAD's current cadastral data into the Esri parcel fabric data model. The project will include comprehensive enhancements to HCAD's parcel data and maintenance workflows by establishing data integrity requirements and reducing the number of features. Sidwell will also partner with Esri to provide training services to HCAD staff on data maintenance and new streamlined workflows. As industry leaders in the land records field, Sidwell and Esri will provide HCAD a cadastral maintenance solution that is at the forefront of land records technology. (http://www.sidwellco.com)