- KBC Tools & Machinery NEW Master Catalog is here!
- WannaFix Proposal, "Why not use the WannaCry exploit to our advantage?"
- Commercial Records Center Ensures Secure Destruction in El Paso
- SIGNAL Magazine interviews Jasson Walker Jr. about ATO as a Service
- Solus Security Systems is among Top 100 SMEs of India, Wins SME 100 Award 2017
- RUSP Nomination for SMA Accepted into Evidence Review
- Airforwarders Association Presses for Confirmation of New CBP Commissioner
- Free VSO's Not Always The Best Route For Veterans' Individual Unemployability Benefits Claims
- New CERT / FEMA-focused Kit Simplifies Emergency Animal Shelter Intake (EASI)
- The "Cybersecurity Marketing Scam" contributes to Cyber-attacks warns Simon Smith, eVestigator
- Medical Marijuana Treatment Clinics of Florida Expands to Miami
- 62-year-old Rocker Records Song in His Closet, Cracks "Top Ten" on Billboard Hot Rock Chart
- Pivot International acquires Avatar Engineering continuing global growth trajectory and expanding manufacturing expertise, capabilities and resources
- Global Private Group has advised Biopharmaceutical Company on the raising of EUR 270 million through a placing of new shares
- Andy Townley Joins Agency Matters / ANTS
HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country.
ST. CHARLES, Ill. - Feb. 27, 2017 - Rezul -- Sidwell, a leading GIS land records management company, has been selected by the Harris County Appraisal District in Houston, Texas to implement the district's GIS parcel fabric data migration. HCAD consists of 1.79 million parcels making it the third largest local government jurisdiction in the country. A near decade of experience with the parcel fabric makes Sidwell uniquely qualified to undertake a data conversion and modernization project of this scale.
More on Rezul News
- HIV-1, Cancer and Splicing: The Triangle
- 'How to Turn Around Failing Sales' - Ebook
- Attendee List Released for Biobanking 2017
- Yerra Solutions Launches its IP Magic Triangle Solution at INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona
- D-EYE names Grafton Optical UK Distributor and Announces iPhone 7 ImageSelect™ Application at the Royal College of Ophthalmology Congress
Sidwell will assist HCAD in cleanup and migration of HCAD's current cadastral data into the Esri parcel fabric data model. The project will include comprehensive enhancements to HCAD's parcel data and maintenance workflows by establishing data integrity requirements and reducing the number of features. Sidwell will also partner with Esri to provide training services to HCAD staff on data maintenance and new streamlined workflows. As industry leaders in the land records field, Sidwell and Esri will provide HCAD a cadastral maintenance solution that is at the forefront of land records technology. (http://www.sidwellco.com)